Poison Seeds — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Poison Seeds is a Druid-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Poison Seeds is a generally weak card. Even in its best scenario when you are facing down several minions from your opponent, it does not deal with the problem completely, meaning you will usually still be behind on the board after casting it. It can be combined with Starfall for a board clear, however this combo is very slow and situational.
Poison Seeds is very situational and because of this is rarely seen in Constructed. The only decks that play Poison Seeds are usually decks that are focused entirely on removal and running the opponent out of cards, eventually winning on fatigue.
Poison Seeds is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List