Poison Seeds — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Poison Seeds is a Druid-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Poison Seeds is a generally weak card. Even in its best scenario when you are facing down several minions from your opponent, it does not deal with the problem completely, meaning you will usually still be behind on the board after casting it. It can be combined with Starfall for a board clear, however this combo is very slow and situational.
2. Constructed Play
Poison Seeds is very situational and because of this is rarely seen in Constructed. The only decks that play Poison Seeds are usually decks that are focused entirely on removal and running the opponent out of cards, eventually winning on fatigue.
Poison Seeds is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Black Friday Sales For Various Blizzard Games
- Zola the Gorgon Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Rummaging Kobold Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest