Pounce — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Pounce is a Druid-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Pounce is one of the few 0-Cost cards in the game that can be used as cheap removal or for synergy with other cards. As the cheapest way to gain temporary Attack damage, it works excellently alongside Gonk, the Raptor, while the fact it is a spell makes it great in combination with and Wild Pyromancer.
As a 0-Cost spell, Pounce is primarily used in decks that aim to draw through their decks very quickly using Gadgetzan Auctioneer to assemble powerful combos, such as Mecha'thun Druid.
In Arena, Pounce is an above average card. As a free removal tool, it can provide great tempo swings, but it is held back by the low overall value of the card, which is often a huge liability in the late game.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck