Pounce — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Pounce is a Druid-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Pounce is one of the few 0-Cost cards in the game that can be used as cheap removal or for synergy with other cards. As the cheapest way to gain temporary Attack damage, it works excellently alongside Gonk, the Raptor, while the fact it is a spell makes it great in combination with and Wild Pyromancer.
As a 0-Cost spell, Pounce is primarily used in decks that aim to draw through their decks very quickly using Gadgetzan Auctioneer to assemble powerful combos, such as Mecha'thun Druid.
In Arena, Pounce is an above average card. As a free removal tool, it can provide great tempo swings, but it is held back by the low overall value of the card, which is often a huge liability in the late game.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens