Pounce — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Pounce is a Druid-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Pounce is one of the few 0-Cost cards in the game that can be used as cheap removal or for synergy with other cards. As the cheapest way to gain temporary Attack damage, it works excellently alongside Gonk, the Raptor, while the fact it is a spell makes it great in combination with and .
As a 0-Cost spell, Pounce is primarily used in decks that aim to draw through their decks very quickly using Gadgetzan Auctioneer to assemble powerful combos, such as Mecha'thun Druid.
In Arena, Pounce is an above average card. As a free removal tool, it can provide great tempo swings, but it is held back by the low overall value of the card, which is often a huge liability in the late game.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck