Pounce — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Pounce is a Druid-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Pounce is one of the few 0-Cost cards in the game that can be used as cheap removal or for synergy with other cards. As the cheapest way to gain temporary Attack damage, it works excellently alongside Gonk, the Raptor, while the fact it is a spell makes it great in combination with Gadgetzan Auctioneer and Wild Pyromancer.
As a 0-Cost spell, Pounce is primarily used in decks that aim to draw through their decks very quickly using Gadgetzan Auctioneer to assemble powerful combos, such as Mecha'thun Druid.
In Arena, Pounce is an above average card. As a free removal tool, it can provide great tempo swings, but it is held back by the low overall value of the card, which is often a huge liability in the late game.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck