Table of Contents
Shellshifter is a Druid-only minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Shellshifter is a Druid card introduced in Journey to Un'Goro that follows the common Druid mechanic of "Choose One". Much like Druid of the Claw and Ancient of War, it offers two different forms, one offensive and one defensive.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Shellshifter is a useful and flexible card to fill the 4 Mana slot in a Druid deck. Both forms of the card have excellent stats for the Mana cost, making it a great choice for almost any Druid deck.
In Arena, Shellshifter is a very powerful card. The vast majority of the time you will be playing its in 3/5 Taunt form, putting it on par with Sen'jin Shieldmasta, however having the option to use it as a 5/3 Stealth minion is also excellent for situations where it would be easily killed or you want to guarantee lethal damage.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper