Shellshifter — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Shellshifter is a Druid-only minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Shellshifter is a Druid card introduced in Journey to Un'Goro that follows the common Druid mechanic of "Choose One". Much like Druid of the Claw and Ancient of War, it offers two different forms, one offensive and one defensive.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Shellshifter is a useful and flexible card to fill the 4 Mana slot in a Druid deck. Both forms of the card have excellent stats for the Mana cost, making it a great choice for almost any Druid deck.
In Arena, Shellshifter is a very powerful card. The vast majority of the time you will be playing its in 3/5 Taunt form, putting it on par with Sen'jin Shieldmasta, however having the option to use it as a 5/3 Stealth minion is also excellent for situations where it would be easily killed or you want to guarantee lethal damage.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard