Shellshifter — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Shellshifter is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Shellshifter is a Druid card introduced in Journey to Un'Goro that follows the common Druid mechanic of "Choose One". Much like Druid of the Claw and Ancient of War, it offers two different forms, one offensive and one defensive.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Shellshifter is a useful and flexible card to fill the 4 Mana slot in a Druid deck. Both forms of the card have excellent stats for the Mana cost, making it a great choice for almost any Druid deck.
In Arena, Shellshifter is a very powerful card. The vast majority of the time you will be playing its in 3/5 Taunt form, putting it on par with Sen'jin Shieldmasta, however having the option to use it as a 5/3 Stealth minion is also excellent for situations where it would be easily killed or you want to guarantee lethal damage.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild