Shellshifter — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Shellshifter is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shellshifter is a Druid card introduced in Journey to Un'Goro that follows the common Druid mechanic of "Choose One". Much likeand , it offers two different forms, one offensive and one defensive.
In Constructed, Shellshifter is a useful and flexible card to fill the 4 Mana slot in a Druid deck. Both forms of the card have excellent stats for the Mana cost, making it a great choice for almost any Druid deck.
In Arena, Shellshifter is a very powerful card. The vast majority of the time you will be playing its in 3/5 Taunt form, putting it on par with, however having the option to use it as a 5/3 Stealth minion is also excellent for situations where it would be easily killed or you want to guarantee lethal damage.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck