Shellshifter — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Shellshifter is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shellshifter is a Druid card introduced in Journey to Un'Goro that follows the common Druid mechanic of "Choose One". Much like Druid of the Claw and Ancient of War, it offers two different forms, one offensive and one defensive.
In Constructed, Shellshifter is a useful and flexible card to fill the 4 Mana slot in a Druid deck. Both forms of the card have excellent stats for the Mana cost, making it a great choice for almost any Druid deck.
In Arena, Shellshifter is a very powerful card. The vast majority of the time you will be playing its in 3/5 Taunt form, putting it on par with Sen'jin Shieldmasta, however having the option to use it as a 5/3 Stealth minion is also excellent for situations where it would be easily killed or you want to guarantee lethal damage.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck