Soul of the Forest — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Soul of the Forest is a Druid-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Soul of the Forest is a very powerful effect if you are able to cast it with multiple minions in play. However, it is extremely situational, and can be a very slow and expensive card if it gets stuck in your hand due to you not being able to maintain minions on the board.
Soul of the Forest is rarely seen in Constructed decks. If it is used, it is best in a deck that aims to flood the board with numerous low-cost minions, or plays minions that are difficult to remove completely like Haunted Creeper and .
Soul of the Forest is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck