Soul of the Forest — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Soul of the Forest is a Druid-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Soul of the Forest is a very powerful effect if you are able to cast it with multiple minions in play. However, it is extremely situational, and can be a very slow and expensive card if it gets stuck in your hand due to you not being able to maintain minions on the board.
Soul of the Forest is rarely seen in Constructed decks. If it is used, it is best in a deck that aims to flood the board with numerous low-cost minions, or plays minions that are difficult to remove completely like Haunted Creeper and .
Soul of the Forest is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck