Soul of the Forest — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Soul of the Forest is a Druid-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Soul of the Forest is a very powerful effect if you are able to cast it with multiple minions in play. However, it is extremely situational, and can be a very slow and expensive card if it gets stuck in your hand due to you not being able to maintain minions on the board.
2. Constructed Play
Soul of the Forest is rarely seen in Constructed decks. If it is used, it is best in a deck that aims to flood the board with numerous low-cost minions, or plays minions that are difficult to remove completely like Haunted Creeper and Nerubian Egg.
Soul of the Forest is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Grumble, World Shaker Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Unidentified Maul Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Raven Familiar Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Make it cheap #3 Budget Handbuff Paladin
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King