Soul of the Forest — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Soul of the Forest is a Druid-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Soul of the Forest is a very powerful effect if you are able to cast it with multiple minions in play. However, it is extremely situational, and can be a very slow and expensive card if it gets stuck in your hand due to you not being able to maintain minions on the board.
Soul of the Forest is rarely seen in Constructed decks. If it is used, it is best in a deck that aims to flood the board with numerous low-cost minions, or plays minions that are difficult to remove completely like Haunted Creeper and .
Soul of the Forest is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck