Soul of the Forest — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Soul of the Forest is a Druid-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Soul of the Forest is a very powerful effect if you are able to cast it with multiple minions in play. However, it is extremely situational, and can be a very slow and expensive card if it gets stuck in your hand due to you not being able to maintain minions on the board.
Soul of the Forest is rarely seen in Constructed decks. If it is used, it is best in a deck that aims to flood the board with numerous low-cost minions, or plays minions that are difficult to remove completely like Haunted Creeper and .
Soul of the Forest is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck