Spirit of the Raptor — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Spirit of the Raptor is a Druid-only minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spirit of the Raptor is a cheap card draw tool that synergises with the Druid ability to buff the Attack of your Hero. Despite being cheap card draw, it is an incredibly situational card and unlikely to ever draw you more than one card unless you are able to pull off a powerful combo using Gonk, the Raptor.
In Constructed, Spirit of the Raptor does not see play. It requires to use to far too many weak cards in order to utilise its card draw effect.
In Arena, Spirit of the Raptor is a poor card. It is far too difficult to draft a deck that has any reliable synergy with the card. The best case scenario is to use the card alongsideto draw a single card, which is completely redundant and a better card could simply be drafted instead.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter