Spirit of the Raptor — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Spirit of the Raptor is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spirit of the Raptor is a cheap card draw tool that synergises with the Druid ability to buff the Attack of your Hero. Despite being cheap card draw, it is an incredibly situational card and unlikely to ever draw you more than one card unless you are able to pull off a powerful combo using Gonk, the Raptor.
In Constructed, Spirit of the Raptor does not see play. It requires to use to far too many weak cards in order to utilise its card draw effect.
In Arena, Spirit of the Raptor is a poor card. It is far too difficult to draft a deck that has any reliable synergy with the card. The best case scenario is to use the card alongside Shapeshift to draw a single card, which is completely redundant and a better card could simply be drafted instead.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike