Spirit of the Raptor — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Spirit of the Raptor is a Druid-only minion. This card can be obtained from Rastakhan's Rumble packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spirit of the Raptor is a cheap card draw tool that synergises with the Druid ability to buff the Attack of your Hero. Despite being cheap card draw, it is an incredibly situational card and unlikely to ever draw you more than one card unless you are able to pull off a powerful combo using Gonk, the Raptor.
In Constructed, Spirit of the Raptor does not see play. It requires to use to far too many weak cards in order to utilise its card draw effect.
In Arena, Spirit of the Raptor is a poor card. It is far too difficult to draft a deck that has any reliable synergy with the card. The best case scenario is to use the card alongside Shapeshift to draw a single card, which is completely redundant and a better card could simply be drafted instead.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide