Splintergraft — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Splintergraft is a Druid-only minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
The first look at Splintergraft gives the impression that it is a card that fits nicely in combo-based decks. However, it proves difficult to set up such combos due to the card that it copies needing to already be in play. With this in mind, it is better used for value, and a large amount of stats.
2. Constructed Play
Splintergraft is too slow for Constructed play. The card is difficult to form a combo around, and although it creates a lot of value, the 10-drop generated is competing with the far better Ultimate Infestation for space in the deck.
Splintergraft is a good card for the top end of a curve in Arena. An 8/8 for 8 Mana is a reasonable deal, and the generation of a 10/10 for 10 allows decks to present significant late-game threats.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild