Splintergraft — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Splintergraft is a Druid-only minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
The first look at Splintergraft gives the impression that it is a card that fits nicely in combo-based decks. However, it proves difficult to set up such combos due to the card that it copies needing to already be in play. With this in mind, it is better used for value, and a large amount of stats.
2. Constructed Play
Splintergraft is too slow for Constructed play. The card is difficult to form a combo around, and although it creates a lot of value, the 10-drop generated is competing with the far better Ultimate Infestation for space in the deck.
Splintergraft is a good card for the top end of a curve in Arena. An 8/8 for 8 Mana is a reasonable deal, and the generation of a 10/10 for 10 allows decks to present significant late-game threats.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter