Splintergraft — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Splintergraft is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The first look at Splintergraft gives the impression that it is a card that fits nicely in combo-based decks. However, it proves difficult to set up such combos due to the card that it copies needing to already be in play. With this in mind, it is better used for value, and a large amount of stats.
Splintergraft is too slow for Constructed play. The card is difficult to form a combo around, and although it creates a lot of value, the 10-drop generated is competing with the far better Ultimate Infestation for space in the deck.
Splintergraft is a good card for the top end of a curve in Arena. An 8/8 for 8 Mana is a reasonable deal, and the generation of a 10/10 for 10 allows decks to present significant late-game threats.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck