Splintergraft — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Splintergraft is a Druid-only minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
The first look at Splintergraft gives the impression that it is a card that fits nicely in combo-based decks. However, it proves difficult to set up such combos due to the card that it copies needing to already be in play. With this in mind, it is better used for value, and a large amount of stats.
2. Constructed Play
Splintergraft is too slow for Constructed play. The card is difficult to form a combo around, and although it creates a lot of value, the 10-drop generated is competing with the far better Ultimate Infestation for space in the deck.
Splintergraft is a good card for the top end of a curve in Arena. An 8/8 for 8 Mana is a reasonable deal, and the generation of a 10/10 for 10 allows decks to present significant late-game threats.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: A Witchy Recipe
- Shudderwock Animation Speed & Battlecry Cap to Be Fixed Soon
- Ben Brode Leaves Blizzard
- Hearthside Chat: Monster Hunt
- Blizzard Balance Gifting Now Available
- Ben Brode Answers Unsolved Hearthstone Mysteries
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #14
- What's the Move #21 - Azari Incoming!
- Primalfin totem vs Baku Paladin
- Dungeon Runs
- Competitive Concedestone
- Mad Magician
- Hearthstone Shaman Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Basic Warrior Deck
- Spiteful Druid Archetype
- The art of free to play