Volcanic Lumberer — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Volcanic Lumberer is a Druid-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Volcanic Lumberer is a new Druid card that contains a new mechanic introduced in Blackrock Mountain, namely a cost modifier based on the number of minions that have died in a turn. This can create the potential to play a very large Taunt minion quite cheaply.
In Constructed, Volcanic Lumberer does not fit into any well established Druid decks. Since many Druid decks are low on removal spells and AoE, it is often hard for them to kill multiple minions in one turn. The vulnerability of this card to the very common Big Game Hunter is also a big problem, since even at a cheap cost it risks being removed very easily.
Volcanic Lumberer is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck