Volcanic Lumberer — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Volcanic Lumberer is a Druid-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Volcanic Lumberer is a new Druid card that contains a new mechanic introduced in Blackrock Mountain, namely a cost modifier based on the number of minions that have died in a turn. This can create the potential to play a very large Taunt minion quite cheaply.
In Constructed, Volcanic Lumberer does not fit into any well established Druid decks. Since many Druid decks are low on removal spells and AoE, it is often hard for them to kill multiple minions in one turn. The vulnerability of this card to the very commonis also a big problem, since even at a cheap cost it risks being removed very easily.
Volcanic Lumberer is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens