Wardruid Loti — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Wardruid Loti is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wardruid Loti is a very flexible card that can be transformed into, , , or when played. Despite the diverse selection, all options are fairly weak plays for 3 Mana.
The flexibility of Wardruid Loti allows it to fit into any Constructed deck. However, it is an optional addition based on personal preference due to how underwhelming the Transformations can be.
In Arena, Wardruid Loti is a good card. The high flexibility of the card is highly valued in Arena and it will nearly also offer solid value.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck