Abominable Bowman — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Abominable Bowman is a Hunter-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Abominable Bowman, from Knights of the Frozen Throne, continues a line of good looking midrange cards for Hunter. The raw stats produced by this card can be very high, but Hunter tends to want to curve out through the early turns, which means that synergy with the rest of the deck can be difficult to obtain.
2. Constructed Play
The challenge facing deck builders looking to use Abominable Bowman is that it seems to fit ideally at the top of a Midrange Hunter curve. The problem with that is that the returned Beast will often be either a small card, or even a 1/1 token that has been generated by one of the earlier cards in the deck. If the early game is missed out, then the Bowman might work well with N'Zoth, the Corruptor, but early game survival would be difficult.
Abominable Bowman is a very good card in Arena. If it returns any Beast of 3 Mana or more, it will have a significant impact on the game.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter