Abominable Bowman — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Abominable Bowman is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Abominable Bowman, from Knights of the Frozen Throne, continues a line of good looking midrange cards for Hunter. The raw stats produced by this card can be very high, but Hunter tends to want to curve out through the early turns, which means that synergy with the rest of the deck can be difficult to obtain.
The challenge facing deck builders looking to use Abominable Bowman is that it seems to fit ideally at the top of a Midrange Hunter curve. The problem with that is that the returned Beast will often be either a small card, or even a 1/1 token that has been generated by one of the earlier cards in the deck. If the early game is missed out, then the Bowman might work well with N'Zoth, the Corruptor, but early game survival would be difficult.
Abominable Bowman is a very good card in Arena. If it returns any Beast of 3 Mana or more, it will have a significant impact on the game.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?