Acidmaw — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Acidmaw is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Although Acidmaw has a very powerful effect, the stats are simply too weak for it to have a consistent effect on the game. Furthermore, Hunter does not have a reliable method of dealing small damage to minions, unlike other classes such as Mage.
In Constructed, Acidmaw is too slow and too unreliable to be included in most Hunter decks. Although it can be used as a late-game removal option in combination with other cards like Unleash the Hounds, the type of Hunter deck that would want to make those sorts of late-game Control plays does not play to the class's strengths.
Acidmaw is no longer available in Arena.or.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge