Acidmaw — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Acidmaw is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Although Acidmaw has a very powerful effect, the stats are simply too weak for it to have a consistent effect on the game. Furthermore, Hunter does not have a reliable method of dealing small damage to minions, unlike other classes such as Mage.
In Constructed, Acidmaw is too slow and too unreliable to be included in most Hunter decks. Although it can be used as a late-game removal option in combination with other cards like Unleash the Hounds, the type of Hunter deck that would want to make those sorts of late-game Control plays does not play to the class's strengths.
Acidmaw is no longer available in Arena.or.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck