Table of Contents
Acidmaw is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Although Acidmaw has a very powerful effect, the stats are simply too weak for it to have a consistent effect on the game. Furthermore, Hunter does not have a reliable method of dealing small damage to minions, unlike other classes such as Mage.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Acidmaw is too slow and too unreliable to be included in most Hunter decks. Although it can be used as a late-game removal option in combination with other cards like Unleash the Hounds, the type of Hunter deck that would want to make those sorts of late-game Control plays does not play to the class's strengths.
Acidmaw is no longer available in Arena.or.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists