Acidmaw — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Acidmaw is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Although Acidmaw has a very powerful effect, the stats are simply too weak for it to have a consistent effect on the game. Furthermore, Hunter does not have a reliable method of dealing small damage to minions, unlike other classes such as Mage.
In Constructed, Acidmaw is too slow and too unreliable to be included in most Hunter decks. Although it can be used as a late-game removal option in combination with other cards like Unleash the Hounds, the type of Hunter deck that would want to make those sorts of late-game Control plays does not play to the class's strengths.
Acidmaw is no longer available in Arena.or.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck