Unleash the Hounds — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Unleash the Hounds is a Hunter-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Unleash the Hounds is a great tool in many Hunter decks. It is one of their only tools that serves as a functional AoE effect and can be essential to fight back against board flooding decks, especially in combination with Knife Juggler.
Unleash the Hounds is included in most types of Hunter decks. In Aggro Hunters it can deal excellent damage in the later turns when you have started to lose the board through your relentless aggression. In Midrange Hunter decks it can function well as a board clear, and combines extremely well with Knife Juggler, Hunter's Mark, Kill Command, and Houndmaster.
Unleash the Hounds is excellent in Arena, especially if you have good synergy cards for it, such as Hunter's Mark or Kill Command. Be careful not to pick too many of them, however, as any further Unleash the Hounds after the second copy should be reduced in value.
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes
- Blizzard Offers Paid Time Off for Wednesday's Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employee Walkout Protest on Wednesday, July 28th
- Critical Open Letter Signed by over 1000 Current and Former Activision Blizzard Employees
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Totemly Awesome!
- Lady Vashj
- to defeat supremus solo adventure
- All the cards wich destroy Supremes in felfire are now wild
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter