Unleash the Hounds — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Unleash the Hounds is a Hunter-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Unleash the Hounds is a great tool in many Hunter decks. It is one of their only tools that serves as a functional AoE effect and can be essential to fight back against board flooding decks, especially in combination with Knife Juggler.
2. Constructed Play
Unleash the Hounds is included in most types of Hunter decks. In Aggro Hunters it can deal excellent damage in the later turns when you have started to lose the board through your relentless aggression. In Midrange Hunter decks it can function well as a board clear, and combines extremely well with Knife Juggler, Hunter's Mark, Kill Command, and Houndmaster.
Unleash the Hounds is excellent in Arena, especially if you have good synergy cards for it, such as Hunter's Mark or Kill Command. Be careful not to pick too many of them, however, as any further Unleash the Hounds after the second copy should be reduced in value.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Spell Hunter Deck
- All-In Odd Face Hunter Deck
- Freddy B's Odd Face Hunter Deck
- The Lich King Cheap Hunter Deck
- Professor Putricide Cheap Hunter Deck
- JAB Control Hunter Deck
- Kranich Secret Hunter Deck
- Wild Midrange Hunter Deck
- Wild Pirate Face Secret Hunter Deck
- Wild Face Secret Hunter Deck
- Midrange Secret Hunter Deck
- Token Midrange Hunter Deck
- Midrange Beast Hunter Deck
- Cheap Hunter Standard Deck
- Cheap Rend Blackhand Hunter Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Deathrattle Rogue
- Aggro Unite the Murlocs Quest Shaman Standard
- Spell Damage Mage
- Even Rogue
- Control Warlock
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Warlock Dungeon Run
- Pull of the Day