Unleash the Hounds — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Unleash the Hounds is a Hunter-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Unleash the Hounds is a great tool in many Hunter decks. It is one of their only tools that serves as a functional AoE effect and can be essential to fight back against board flooding decks, especially in combination with Knife Juggler.
Unleash the Hounds is included in most types of Hunter decks. In Aggro Hunters it can deal excellent damage in the later turns when you have started to lose the board through your relentless aggression. In Midrange Hunter decks it can function well as a board clear, and combines extremely well with Knife Juggler, Hunter's Mark, Kill Command, and Houndmaster.
Unleash the Hounds is excellent in Arena, especially if you have good synergy cards for it, such as Hunter's Mark or Kill Command. Be careful not to pick too many of them, however, as any further Unleash the Hounds after the second copy should be reduced in value.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck