Unleash the Hounds — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Unleash the Hounds is a Hunter-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Unleash the Hounds is a great tool in many Hunter decks. It is one of their only tools that serves as a functional AoE effect and can be essential to fight back against board flooding decks, especially in combination with Knife Juggler.
Unleash the Hounds is included in most types of Hunter decks. In Aggro Hunters it can deal excellent damage in the later turns when you have started to lose the board through your relentless aggression. In Midrange Hunter decks it can function well as a board clear, and combines extremely well with Knife Juggler, Hunter's Mark, Kill Command, and Houndmaster.
Unleash the Hounds is excellent in Arena, especially if you have good synergy cards for it, such as Hunter's Mark or Kill Command. Be careful not to pick too many of them, however, as any further Unleash the Hounds after the second copy should be reduced in value.
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens