Unleash the Hounds — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Unleash the Hounds is a Hunter-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Unleash the Hounds is a great tool in many Hunter decks. It is one of their only tools that serves as a functional AoE effect and can be essential to fight back against board flooding decks, especially in combination with Knife Juggler.
Unleash the Hounds is included in most types of Hunter decks. In Aggro Hunters it can deal excellent damage in the later turns when you have started to lose the board through your relentless aggression. In Midrange Hunter decks it can function well as a board clear, and combines extremely well with Knife Juggler, Hunter's Mark, Kill Command, and Houndmaster.
Unleash the Hounds is excellent in Arena, especially if you have good synergy cards for it, such as Hunter's Mark or Kill Command. Be careful not to pick too many of them, however, as any further Unleash the Hounds after the second copy should be reduced in value.
- Big Blizzard Store Holiday Sale: D2R, Character Services, Shadowlands, Pets, Mounts and More
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Basic Hunter Deck
- Libram Paladin Deck
- Drek'Thar Druid Deck
- Charge OTK Warrior Deck