Ball of Spiders — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Ball of Spiders is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ball of Spiders is an extremely slow card. Although the eventual value it generates can be quite high when you include the drops from each of the Webspinners, it is an extremely long term investment and Hunter decks generally do not have time to invest in such a slow play.
Ball of Spiders is currently not viable in any existing Hunter archetype. It is simply too slow to have an impact on the game.
Ball of Spiders is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck