Bearshark — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Bearshark is a Hunter-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Bearshark is a difficult minion to deal with if the Hunter already has control of the board. It does the dual job of threatening to trade into nearly anything that can be played in response, and dealing plenty of damage if there is no response.
2. Constructed Play
Bearshark's strength in constructed play is that it is played on curve the turn before Houndmaster. If the opponent is unable to contest with weapons or minions, the Bearshark should be able to survive and pick up the Houndmaster buff. This means that Bearshark will usually be played in decks that fight hard to get control of the board in the opening turns.
Bearshark is above average in Arena. It will get good work done when the player is ahead on board, but will sometimes trade down into an enemy 3/2 when behind. If your opponent misses a step, Bearshark will be very powerful in stopping them from coming back into the game.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please