Bearshark — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Bearshark is a Hunter-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bearshark is a difficult minion to deal with if the Hunter already has control of the board. It does the dual job of threatening to trade into nearly anything that can be played in response, and dealing plenty of damage if there is no response.
Bearshark's strength in constructed play is that it is played on curve the turn before Houndmaster. If the opponent is unable to contest with weapons or minions, the Bearshark should be able to survive and pick up the Houndmaster buff. This means that Bearshark will usually be played in decks that fight hard to get control of the board in the opening turns.
Bearshark is above average in Arena. It will get good work done when the player is ahead on board, but will sometimes trade down into an enemy 3/2 when behind. If your opponent misses a step, Bearshark will be very powerful in stopping them from coming back into the game.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck