Bearshark — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Bearshark is a Hunter-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Bearshark is a difficult minion to deal with if the Hunter already has control of the board. It does the dual job of threatening to trade into nearly anything that can be played in response, and dealing plenty of damage if there is no response.
2. Constructed Play
Bearshark's strength in constructed play is that it is played on curve the turn before Houndmaster. If the opponent is unable to contest with weapons or minions, the Bearshark should be able to survive and pick up the Houndmaster buff. This means that Bearshark will usually be played in decks that fight hard to get control of the board in the opening turns.
Bearshark is above average in Arena. It will get good work done when the player is ahead on board, but will sometimes trade down into an enemy 3/2 when behind. If your opponent misses a step, Bearshark will be very powerful in stopping them from coming back into the game.
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Peter Whalen and Dean Ayala Show Early Versions of Rastakhan's Rumble Cards
- February 2019 Ranked Play Season: Pizza Stone Card Back
- Iksar on the February 5 Card Nerfs
- Five Cards to Be Nerfed on February 5
- Lunar New Year Begins on February 5 in Hearthstone
- February Ranked Play Update: Adjustments to Star Values Per Rank
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #34
- Tavern Brawl
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Arena Druid Tier Lists
- The Lich King
- unusual ?
- Deathbringer Saurfang
- Crafting Rules?
- Is the game dying?