Table of Contents
Bearshark is a Hunter-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Bearshark is a difficult minion to deal with if the Hunter already has control of the board. It does the dual job of threatening to trade into nearly anything that can be played in response, and dealing plenty of damage if there is no response.
2. Constructed Play
Bearshark's strength in constructed play is that it is played on curve the turn before Houndmaster. If the opponent is unable to contest with weapons or minions, the Bearshark should be able to survive and pick up the Houndmaster buff. This means that Bearshark will usually be played in decks that fight hard to get control of the board in the opening turns.
Bearshark is above average in Arena. It will get good work done when the player is ahead on board, but will sometimes trade down into an enemy 3/2 when behind. If your opponent misses a step, Bearshark will be very powerful in stopping them from coming back into the game.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper