Bestial Wrath — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Bestial Wrath is a Hunter-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bestial Wrath is a somewhat awkward and situational card. Since it relies so heavily on Beast synergy, it requires a large number of Beasts in your deck to gain any reliable usage. Even then, it is generally eclipsed by cards like Houndmaster that can still be individually effective if they do not activate their Beast synergies.
Bestial Wrath is very rarely seen in Constructed. Most Hunter decks are not completely focused on Beasts currently, and even those that are tend to favour more consistent cards like Houndmaster.
Bestial Wrath is a below average card in Arena. If you have a large number of Beasts in your deck then Bestial Wrath can be treated similarly to an Abusive Sergeant. However, in most Hunter decks it will be too situational and inconsistent to represent good value.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike