Table of Contents
Bestial Wrath is a Hunter-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Bestial Wrath is a somewhat awkward and situational card. Since it relies so heavily on Beast synergy, it requires a large number of Beasts in your deck to gain any reliable usage. Even then, it is generally eclipsed by cards like Houndmaster that can still be individually effective if they do not activate their Beast synergies.
2. Constructed Play
Bestial Wrath is very rarely seen in Constructed. Most Hunter decks are not completely focused on Beasts currently, and even those that are tend to favour more consistent cards like Houndmaster.
Bestial Wrath is a below average card in Arena. If you have a large number of Beasts in your deck then Bestial Wrath can be treated similarly to an Abusive Sergeant. However, in most Hunter decks it will be too situational and inconsistent to represent good value.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists