Bestial Wrath — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Bestial Wrath is a Hunter-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Bestial Wrath is a somewhat awkward and situational card. Since it relies so heavily on Beast synergy, it requires a large number of Beasts in your deck to gain any reliable usage. Even then, it is generally eclipsed by cards like Houndmaster that can still be individually effective if they do not activate their Beast synergies.
2. Constructed Play
Bestial Wrath is very rarely seen in Constructed. Most Hunter decks are not completely focused on Beasts currently, and even those that are tend to favour more consistent cards like Houndmaster.
Bestial Wrath is a below average card in Arena. If you have a large number of Beasts in your deck then Bestial Wrath can be treated similarly to an Abusive Sergeant. However, in most Hunter decks it will be too situational and inconsistent to represent good value.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!