Bestial Wrath — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Bestial Wrath is a Hunter-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bestial Wrath is a somewhat awkward and situational card. Since it relies so heavily on Beast synergy, it requires a large number of Beasts in your deck to gain any reliable usage. Even then, it is generally eclipsed by cards like Houndmaster that can still be individually effective if they do not activate their Beast synergies.
Bestial Wrath is very rarely seen in Constructed. Most Hunter decks are not completely focused on Beasts currently, and even those that are tend to favour more consistent cards like Houndmaster.
Bestial Wrath is a below average card in Arena. If you have a large number of Beasts in your deck then Bestial Wrath can be treated similarly to an Abusive Sergeant. However, in most Hunter decks it will be too situational and inconsistent to represent good value.
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Pull of the Day
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Lifesteal OTK Demon Hunter
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Save quest turn-ins?
- Prime Quest Warlock