Bestial Wrath — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Bestial Wrath is a Hunter-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bestial Wrath is a somewhat awkward and situational card. Since it relies so heavily on Beast synergy, it requires a large number of Beasts in your deck to gain any reliable usage. Even then, it is generally eclipsed by cards like Houndmaster that can still be individually effective if they do not activate their Beast synergies.
Bestial Wrath is very rarely seen in Constructed. Most Hunter decks are not completely focused on Beasts currently, and even those that are tend to favour more consistent cards like Houndmaster.
Bestial Wrath is a below average card in Arena. If you have a large number of Beasts in your deck then Bestial Wrath can be treated similarly to an. However, in most Hunter decks it will be too situational and inconsistent to represent good value.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck