Bloodscalp Strategist — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Bloodscalp Strategist is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bloodscalp Strategist is a solid card that is very powerful if you have a weapon equipped. It is excellent when played on curve following a Eaglehorn Bow.or a coined out
As nearly all Hunter decks use weapons, Bloodscalp Strategist can be optionally put into any Hunter deck. However, it is best suited to decks that use many Secrets to continually charge an Eaglehorn Bow.
In Arena, Bloodscalp Strategist is a reasonable card. If you are able to meet the Battlecry condition, the ability to gain additional spells is incredibly powerful in Arena. However, even without it, the card is very playable as a 3 Mana 2/4.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck