Bomb Toss — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Bomb Toss is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bomb Toss is an unflashy yet solid card. A combination of Arcane Shot and Goblin Bomb, the card does just enough for aggressive Mech decks to earn a spot in those decks in constructed. In the Arena, where cheap removal is quite important, Bomb Toss is a defensible choice for its damage alone.
Bomb Toss is an excellent choice for any Hunter deck where the Goblin Bomb will be a relevant body for future Magnetic cards, and a weaker version of Arcane Shot in everything else. In metagames where there are a relatively high number of 1 and 2 Health minions being played, Aggressive Mech Hunter decks will be happy to run 2 copies of this card.
If your deck is in need of a card to interact with your opponent's early minions, then Bomb Toss is a wise pick. It is probably not a good idea to go out of your way to draft Mech synergy to support the Goblin Bomb aspect of this card, as a substantial number of Magnetic cards are poorly rated in the Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike