Bomb Toss — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Bomb Toss is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bomb Toss is an unflashy yet solid card. A combination of Goblin Bomb, the card does just enough for aggressive Mech decks to earn a spot in those decks in constructed. In the Arena, where cheap removal is quite important, Bomb Toss is a defensible choice for its damage alone.and
Bomb Toss is an excellent choice for any Hunter deck where the Goblin Bomb will be a relevant body for future Magnetic cards, and a weaker version of in everything else. In metagames where there are a relatively high number of 1 and 2 Health minions being played, Aggressive Mech Hunter decks will be happy to run 2 copies of this card.
If your deck is in need of a card to interact with your opponent's early minions, then Bomb Toss is a wise pick. It is probably not a good idea to go out of your way to draft Mech synergy to support the Goblin Bomb aspect of this card, as a substantial number of Magnetic cards are poorly rated in the Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards