Bomb Toss — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Bomb Toss is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bomb Toss is an unflashy yet solid card. A combination of Goblin Bomb, the card does just enough for aggressive Mech decks to earn a spot in those decks in constructed. In the Arena, where cheap removal is quite important, Bomb Toss is a defensible choice for its damage alone.and
Bomb Toss is an excellent choice for any Hunter deck where the Goblin Bomb will be a relevant body for future Magnetic cards, and a weaker version of in everything else. In metagames where there are a relatively high number of 1 and 2 Health minions being played, Aggressive Mech Hunter decks will be happy to run 2 copies of this card.
If your deck is in need of a card to interact with your opponent's early minions, then Bomb Toss is a wise pick. It is probably not a good idea to go out of your way to draft Mech synergy to support the Goblin Bomb aspect of this card, as a substantial number of Magnetic cards are poorly rated in the Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck