Bomb Toss — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Bomb Toss is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bomb Toss is an unflashy yet solid card. A combination of Goblin Bomb, the card does just enough for aggressive Mech decks to earn a spot in those decks in constructed. In the Arena, where cheap removal is quite important, Bomb Toss is a defensible choice for its damage alone.and
Bomb Toss is an excellent choice for any Hunter deck where the Goblin Bomb will be a relevant body for future Magnetic cards, and a weaker version of in everything else. In metagames where there are a relatively high number of 1 and 2 Health minions being played, Aggressive Mech Hunter decks will be happy to run 2 copies of this card.
If your deck is in need of a card to interact with your opponent's early minions, then Bomb Toss is a wise pick. It is probably not a good idea to go out of your way to draft Mech synergy to support the Goblin Bomb aspect of this card, as a substantial number of Magnetic cards are poorly rated in the Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck