Goblin Bomb — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Goblin Bomb is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Goblin Bomb is a cheap minion that does very little by itself, but is a reasonable foundation for Magnetic buffs as the Deathrattle effect will deter opponents from attacking it.
Goblin Bomb is not suitable for Constructed play by itself, but it is a common side effect of cards like Boommaster Flark.
In Arena, Goblin Bomb is a terrible card. As you will not reliably be able to get buffs to pair with the card, opponents can simply ignore it if it is played onto the board.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards