Goblin Bomb — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Goblin Bomb is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Goblin Bomb is a cheap minion that does very little by itself, but is a reasonable foundation for Magnetic buffs as the Deathrattle effect will deter opponents from attacking it.
Goblin Bomb is not suitable for Constructed play by itself, but it is a common side effect of cards like Boommaster Flark.
In Arena, Goblin Bomb is a terrible card. As you will not reliably be able to get buffs to pair with the card, opponents can simply ignore it if it is played onto the board.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck