Goblin Bomb — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Goblin Bomb is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Goblin Bomb is a cheap minion that does very little by itself, but is a reasonable foundation for Magnetic buffs as the Deathrattle effect will deter opponents from attacking it.
Goblin Bomb is not suitable for Constructed play by itself, but it is a common side effect of cards like Boommaster Flark.
In Arena, Goblin Bomb is a terrible card. As you will not reliably be able to get buffs to pair with the card, opponents can simply ignore it if it is played onto the board.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck