Goblin Bomb — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Goblin Bomb is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Goblin Bomb is a cheap minion that does very little by itself, but is a reasonable foundation for Magnetic buffs as the Deathrattle effect will deter opponents from attacking it.
Goblin Bomb is not suitable for Constructed play by itself, but it is a common side effect of cards like Boommaster Flark.
In Arena, Goblin Bomb is a terrible card. As you will not reliably be able to get buffs to pair with the card, opponents can simply ignore it if it is played onto the board.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
RECENT FORUM POSTS
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike
POPULAR FORUM THREADS