Goblin Bomb — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Goblin Bomb is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Goblin Bomb is a cheap minion that does very little by itself, but is a reasonable foundation for Magnetic buffs as the Deathrattle effect will deter opponents from attacking it.
Goblin Bomb is not suitable for Constructed play by itself, but it is a common side effect of cards like Boommaster Flark.
In Arena, Goblin Bomb is a terrible card. As you will not reliably be able to get buffs to pair with the card, opponents can simply ignore it if it is played onto the board.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck