Call Pet — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Call Pet is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Call Pet is a card with high variance. The risk of spending 2 Mana to draw a card and not hitting a Beast is quite high, but the potential rewards of hitting a minion like Savannah Highmane or Gahz'rilla are enormous.
Call Pet is best used in a Beast focused Midrange, or Control focused Hunter. By playing a large density of medium-to-high cost Beasts in your deck, you can skew the chances that Call Pet creates a favourable situation for you.
Call Pet is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge