Corpse Widow — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Corpse Widow is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Corpse Widow is an incredibly powerful card that is a staple for almost any Hunter deck. As a strong 5-Mana Beast, it helps fill a spot in the Hunter Mana curve that has had very few good choices to offer in the past. The Passive effect of the card is incredibly powerful and synergises perfectly with many staple Hunter cards such as Kindly Grandmother.and
The Combination of great stats and a powerful effect means Corpse Widow is a great choice for all but the most aggressive Hunter decks.
In Arena, Corpse Widow is an excellent card. Because of the card's stats and the fact that it is a Beast, it is already a good card, however the potential to reduce the cost of Deathrattle minions, which are common draft choices for Hunter, make it an excellent choice.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck