Corpse Widow — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Corpse Widow is a Hunter-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Corpse Widow is an incredibly powerful card that is a staple for almost any Hunter deck. As a strong 5-Mana Beast, it helps fill a spot in the Hunter Mana curve that has had very few good choices to offer in the past. The Passive effect of the card is incredibly powerful and synergises perfectly with many staple Hunter cards such as Savannah Highmane and Kindly Grandmother.
2. Constructed Play
The Combination of great stats and a powerful effect means Corpse Widow is a great choice for all but the most aggressive Hunter decks.
In Arena, Corpse Widow is an excellent card. Because of the card's stats and the fact that it is a Beast, it is already a good card, however the potential to reduce the cost of Deathrattle minions, which are common draft choices for Hunter, make it an excellent choice.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please