Table of Contents
Corpse Widow is a Hunter-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Corpse Widow is an incredibly powerful card that is a staple for almost any Hunter deck. As a strong 5-Mana Beast, it helps fill a spot in the Hunter Mana curve that has had very few good choices to offer in the past. The Passive effect of the card is incredibly powerful and synergises perfectly with many staple Hunter cards such as Savannah Highmane and Kindly Grandmother.
2. Constructed Play
The Combination of great stats and a powerful effect means Corpse Widow is a great choice for all but the most aggressive Hunter decks.
In Arena, Corpse Widow is an excellent card. Because of the card's stats and the fact that it is a Beast, it is already a good card, however the potential to reduce the cost of Deathrattle minions, which are common draft choices for Hunter, make it an excellent choice.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper