Corpse Widow — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Corpse Widow is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Corpse Widow is an incredibly powerful card that is a staple for almost any Hunter deck. As a strong 5-Mana Beast, it helps fill a spot in the Hunter Mana curve that has had very few good choices to offer in the past. The Passive effect of the card is incredibly powerful and synergises perfectly with many staple Hunter cards such as Kindly Grandmother.and
The Combination of great stats and a powerful effect means Corpse Widow is a great choice for all but the most aggressive Hunter decks.
In Arena, Corpse Widow is an excellent card. Because of the card's stats and the fact that it is a Beast, it is already a good card, however the potential to reduce the cost of Deathrattle minions, which are common draft choices for Hunter, make it an excellent choice.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck