Corpse Widow — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Corpse Widow is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Corpse Widow is an incredibly powerful card that is a staple for almost any Hunter deck. As a strong 5-Mana Beast, it helps fill a spot in the Hunter Mana curve that has had very few good choices to offer in the past. The Passive effect of the card is incredibly powerful and synergises perfectly with many staple Hunter cards such as Savannah Highmane and Kindly Grandmother.
The Combination of great stats and a powerful effect means Corpse Widow is a great choice for all but the most aggressive Hunter decks.
In Arena, Corpse Widow is an excellent card. Because of the card's stats and the fact that it is a Beast, it is already a good card, however the potential to reduce the cost of Deathrattle minions, which are common draft choices for Hunter, make it an excellent choice.
Decks with Corpse Widow
JAB Control Hunter Deck 1 weapon, 7 spells, 21 minions, 1 hero card
|5,020||Aug 13 2017|
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- Diablo 2 Gameplay AI Upscaled to 4K, 60 FPS
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Supremus Challenge
- Totem Shaman
- Lady Vashj
- What does -1/-1 do on a card?
- Guardian Animals Druid
- Malygos Quest Warlock
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Control Warrior Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend