Crackling Razormaw — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Crackling Razormaw is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Crackling Razormaw is a strong minion that can provide a huge burst of tempo if you have a Beast in play. It serves as an excellent follow-up to Alleycat, which is highly likely to stick a Beast to the board.
In Constructed, Crackling Razormaw is a solid Hunter card that fits into most decks. While it is a stronger choice for dedicated Beast Hunter decks, most Hunter decks naturally include some Beasts, making it highly likely to get value from the Battlecry.
Crackling Razormaw is an excellent card in Arena. As a 2-Mana 3/2, it is reasonable without getting any value from its Battlecry. However, you are highly likely to draft many Beasts in Arena naturally, opening up the potential for even stronger turns.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck