Crackling Razormaw — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Crackling Razormaw is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Crackling Razormaw is a strong minion that can provide a huge burst of tempo if you have a Beast in play. It serves as an excellent follow-up to Alleycat, which is highly likely to stick a Beast to the board.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Crackling Razormaw is a solid Hunter card that fits into most decks. While it is a stronger choice for dedicated Beast Hunter decks, most Hunter decks naturally include some Beasts, making it highly likely to get value from the Battlecry.
Crackling Razormaw is an excellent card in Arena. As a 2-Mana 3/2, it is reasonable without getting any value from its Battlecry. However, you are highly likely to draft many Beasts in Arena naturally, opening up the potential for even stronger turns.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild