Crackling Razormaw — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Crackling Razormaw is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Crackling Razormaw is a strong minion that can provide a huge burst of tempo if you have a Beast in play. It serves as an excellent follow-up to Alleycat, which is highly likely to stick a Beast to the board.
In Constructed, Crackling Razormaw is a solid Hunter card that fits into most decks. While it is a stronger choice for dedicated Beast Hunter decks, most Hunter decks naturally include some Beasts, making it highly likely to get value from the Battlecry.
Crackling Razormaw is an excellent card in Arena. As a 2-Mana 3/2, it is reasonable without getting any value from its Battlecry. However, you are highly likely to draft many Beasts in Arena naturally, opening up the potential for even stronger turns.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards