Crackling Razormaw — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Crackling Razormaw is a Hunter-only minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Crackling Razormaw is a strong minion that can provide a huge burst of tempo if you have a Beast in play. It serves as an excellent follow-up to Alleycat, which is highly likely to stick a Beast to the board.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Crackling Razormaw is a solid Hunter card that fits into most decks. While it is a stronger choice for dedicated Beast Hunter decks, most Hunter decks naturally include some Beasts, making it highly likely to get value from the Battlecry.
Crackling Razormaw is an excellent card in Arena. As a 2-Mana 3/2, it is reasonable without getting any value from its Battlecry. However, you are highly likely to draft many Beasts in Arena naturally, opening up the potential for even stronger turns.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Reynad Face Hunter Deck
- Spellstone Secret Hunter Deck
- Midrange Hunter Deck
- Sentavian's Rank #13 Legend Secret Hunter Deck
- JAB Control Hunter Deck
- Thijs N'Zoth Hunter Deck
- Dog N'Zoth Hunter Deck
- Kranich Secret Hunter Deck
- Wild Midrange Hunter Deck
- Face Hunter Deck
- Token Midrange Hunter Deck
- Midrange Beast Hunter Deck
- Cheap Hunter Standard Deck
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard Un'Goro Deck
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please