Crackling Razormaw — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Crackling Razormaw is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Crackling Razormaw is a strong minion that can provide a huge burst of tempo if you have a Beast in play. It serves as an excellent follow-up to Alleycat, which is highly likely to stick a Beast to the board.
In Constructed, Crackling Razormaw is a solid Hunter card that fits into most decks. While it is a stronger choice for dedicated Beast Hunter decks, most Hunter decks naturally include some Beasts, making it highly likely to get value from the Battlecry.
Crackling Razormaw is an excellent card in Arena. As a 2-Mana 3/2, it is reasonable without getting any value from its Battlecry. However, you are highly likely to draft many Beasts in Arena naturally, opening up the potential for even stronger turns.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List