Crushing Walls — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Crushing Walls is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Crushing Walls is a powerful spell which can be used in slower Hunter decks. Although the casting cost is expensive, and there is the downside that your opponent can play around the card with good positioning, it will often help to clear an entire opposing board with just a little help from your own minions.
Crushing Walls is a little slow in Constructed play. Although the effect is strong, Hunter is not well suited to Control decks. It is worth noting that this card can be played on curve the turn after Deathstalker Rexxar, which will often be enough to clear up everything and buy time to start making Zombeasts.
In Arena, Crushing Walls is an above average card simply due to the fact that it is good at removing the large threats that can cause problems as players accumulate Mana Crystals. Due to its high cost, it is not a card that stacks well in your deck, this means that if you have already drafted one, you should assign a much lower value to the second one.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide