Crushing Walls — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Crushing Walls is a Hunter-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Crushing Walls is a powerful spell which can be used in slower Hunter decks. Although the casting cost is expensive, and there is the downside that your opponent can play around the card with good positioning, it will often help to clear an entire opposing board with just a little help from your own minions.
2. Constructed Play
Crushing Walls is a little slow in Constructed play. Although the effect is strong, Hunter is not well suited to Control decks. It is worth noting that this card can be played on curve the turn after Deathstalker Rexxar, which will often be enough to clear up everything and buy time to start making Zombeasts.
In Arena, Crushing Walls is an above average card simply due to the fact that it is good at removing the large threats that can cause problems as players accumulate Mana Crystals. Due to its high cost, it is not a card that stacks well in your deck, this means that if you have already drafted one, you should assign a much lower value to the second one.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Black Friday Sales For Various Blizzard Games
- Zola the Gorgon Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Rummaging Kobold Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest