Crushing Walls — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Crushing Walls is a Hunter-only spell. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Crushing Walls is a powerful spell which can be used in slower Hunter decks. Although the casting cost is expensive, and there is the downside that your opponent can play around the card with good positioning, it will often help to clear an entire opposing board with just a little help from your own minions.
2. Constructed Play
Crushing Walls is a little slow in Constructed play. Although the effect is strong, Hunter is not well suited to Control decks. It is worth noting that this card can be played on curve the turn after Deathstalker Rexxar, which will often be enough to clear up everything and buy time to start making Zombeasts.
In Arena, Crushing Walls is an above average card simply due to the fact that it is good at removing the large threats that can cause problems as players accumulate Mana Crystals. Due to its high cost, it is not a card that stacks well in your deck, this means that if you have already drafted one, you should assign a much lower value to the second one.
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin