Crushing Walls — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Crushing Walls is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Crushing Walls is a powerful spell which can be used in slower Hunter decks. Although the casting cost is expensive, and there is the downside that your opponent can play around the card with good positioning, it will often help to clear an entire opposing board with just a little help from your own minions.
Crushing Walls is a little slow in Constructed play. Although the effect is strong, Hunter is not well suited to Control decks. It is worth noting that this card can be played on curve the turn after Deathstalker Rexxar, which will often be enough to clear up everything and buy time to start making Zombeasts.
In Arena, Crushing Walls is an above average card simply due to the fact that it is good at removing the large threats that can cause problems as players accumulate Mana Crystals. Due to its high cost, it is not a card that stacks well in your deck, this means that if you have already drafted one, you should assign a much lower value to the second one.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck