Cybertech Chip — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Cybertech Chip is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cybertech Chip is a situational Hunter card that can generate a large amount of resources under the correct conditions. It has great synergy with cards like Unleash the Hounds to be able to instantly add multiple Mechs to your hand.
In Constructed, Cybertech Chip can be used in most Hunter decks as an easy way to add additional resources to your hand.
In Arena, Cybertech Chip is a poor card. Cards that do not have an immediate effect on the board are very poor in Arena and the risk of the card offering no value if you are not able to Control the board make this card not worth drafting.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior