Cybertech Chip — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Cybertech Chip is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cybertech Chip is a situational Hunter card that can generate a large amount of resources under the correct conditions. It has great synergy with cards like Unleash the Hounds to be able to instantly add multiple Mechs to your hand.
In Constructed, Cybertech Chip can be used in most Hunter decks as an easy way to add additional resources to your hand.
In Arena, Cybertech Chip is a poor card. Cards that do not have an immediate effect on the board are very poor in Arena and the risk of the card offering no value if you are not able to Control the board make this card not worth drafting.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck