Cybertech Chip — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Cybertech Chip is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cybertech Chip is a situational Hunter card that can generate a large amount of resources under the correct conditions. It has great synergy with cards like Unleash the Hounds to be able to instantly add multiple Mechs to your hand.
In Constructed, Cybertech Chip can be used in most Hunter decks as an easy way to add additional resources to your hand.
In Arena, Cybertech Chip is a poor card. Cards that do not have an immediate effect on the board are very poor in Arena and the risk of the card offering no value if you are not able to Control the board make this card not worth drafting.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck