Cybertech Chip — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Cybertech Chip is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cybertech Chip is a situational Hunter card that can generate a large amount of resources under the correct conditions. It has great synergy with cards like Unleash the Hounds to be able to instantly add multiple Mechs to your hand.
In Constructed, Cybertech Chip can be used in most Hunter decks as an easy way to add additional resources to your hand.
In Arena, Cybertech Chip is a poor card. Cards that do not have an immediate effect on the board are very poor in Arena and the risk of the card offering no value if you are not able to Control the board make this card not worth drafting.
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Pirate Rogue Deck
- Mech Paladin Deck