Table of Contents
Dinomancy is a Hunter-only spell. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Dinomancy is a card with incredibly potential. Although 2/2 stats for 2 Mana maybe seem quite average, if you already have a Beast in play, the extra 2 Damage is instant like Steady Shot. However the main strength is the 2 Health part of the buff, allowing your minions to make favourable trades and survive, which can be devastating when used on powerful Beasts such as Savannah Highmane.
2. Constructed Play
Dinomancy is a reasonable choice for slower Beast Hunter decks that naturally run large numbers of Beasts for the Hero Power to target.
Dinomancy is a below average card in Arena. The Hunter Hero Power is generally considered quite weak as it has no immediate impact on the board, so even if you only manage to buff 1 or 2 Beasts in a game, it is still considered good value. The drawback of this card is that a draft may need adjusting to incorporate more Beasts as a result, making it much stronger earlier in a draft.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper