Dinomancy — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Dinomancy is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Dinomancy is a card with incredibly potential. Although 2/2 stats for 2 Mana maybe seem quite average, if you already have a Beast in play, the extra 2 Damage is instant like Steady Shot. However the main strength is the 2 Health part of the buff, allowing your minions to make favourable trades and survive, which can be devastating when used on powerful Beasts such as Savannah Highmane.
2. Constructed Play
Dinomancy is a reasonable choice for slower Beast Hunter decks that naturally run large numbers of Beasts for the Hero Power to target.
Dinomancy is a below average card in Arena. The Hunter Hero Power is generally considered quite weak as it has no immediate impact on the board, so even if you only manage to buff 1 or 2 Beasts in a game, it is still considered good value. The drawback of this card is that a draft may need adjusting to incorporate more Beasts as a result, making it much stronger earlier in a draft.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild