Dinomancy — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Dinomancy is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dinomancy is a card with incredibly potential. Although 2/2 stats for 2 Mana maybe seem quite average, if you already have a Beast in play, the extra 2 Damage is instant like. However the main strength is the 2 Health part of the buff, allowing your minions to make favourable trades and survive, which can be devastating when used on powerful Beasts such as .
Dinomancy is a reasonable choice for slower Beast Hunter decks that naturally run large numbers of Beasts for the Hero Power to target.
Dinomancy is a below average card in Arena. The Hunter Hero Power is generally considered quite weak as it has no immediate impact on the board, so even if you only manage to buff 1 or 2 Beasts in a game, it is still considered good value. The drawback of this card is that a draft may need adjusting to incorporate more Beasts as a result, making it much stronger earlier in a draft.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck