Dinomancy — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Dinomancy is a Hunter-only spell. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Dinomancy is a card with incredibly potential. Although 2/2 stats for 2 Mana maybe seem quite average, if you already have a Beast in play, the extra 2 Damage is instant like Steady Shot. However the main strength is the 2 Health part of the buff, allowing your minions to make favourable trades and survive, which can be devastating when used on powerful Beasts such as Savannah Highmane.
2. Constructed Play
Dinomancy is a reasonable choice for slower Beast Hunter decks that naturally run large numbers of Beasts for the Hero Power to target.
Dinomancy is a below average card in Arena. The Hunter Hero Power is generally considered quite weak as it has no immediate impact on the board, so even if you only manage to buff 1 or 2 Beasts in a game, it is still considered good value. The drawback of this card is that a draft may need adjusting to incorporate more Beasts as a result, making it much stronger earlier in a draft.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please