Dispatch Kodo — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Dispatch Kodo is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dispatch Kodo is a powerful card. The damage from the Battlecry can be used either aggressively to burn down an opponent or to control the board. As the damage is equal to the minion's Attack, it gains double the benefit of being buffed while in hand.
In Constructed, Dispatch Kodo is an excellent choice for any Hunter deck that can buff cards in hand. Even without buffs, it is still a good choice for any Hunter deck.
Dispatch Kodo is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck