Dispatch Kodo — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Dispatch Kodo is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dispatch Kodo is a powerful card. The damage from the Battlecry can be used either aggressively to burn down an opponent or to control the board. As the damage is equal to the minion's Attack, it gains double the benefit of being buffed while in hand.
In Constructed, Dispatch Kodo is an excellent choice for any Hunter deck that can buff cards in hand. Even without buffs, it is still a good choice for any Hunter deck.
Dispatch Kodo is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards