Dispatch Kodo — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Dispatch Kodo is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dispatch Kodo is a powerful card. The damage from the Battlecry can be used either aggressively to burn down an opponent or to control the board. As the damage is equal to the minion's Attack, it gains double the benefit of being buffed while in hand.
In Constructed, Dispatch Kodo is an excellent choice for any Hunter deck that can buff cards in hand. Even without buffs, it is still a good choice for any Hunter deck.
Dispatch Kodo is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck