Dispatch Kodo — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Dispatch Kodo is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dispatch Kodo is a powerful card. The damage from the Battlecry can be used either aggressively to burn down an opponent or to control the board. As the damage is equal to the minion's Attack, it gains double the benefit of being buffed while in hand.
In Constructed, Dispatch Kodo is an excellent choice for any Hunter deck that can buff cards in hand. Even without buffs, it is still a good choice for any Hunter deck.
Dispatch Kodo is no longer available in Arena.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend