Explosive Trap — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Explosive Trap is a Hunter-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Explosive Trap is one of the strongest Secrets for a Hunter deck. It allows you to deal effectively with decks that try to flood the board with small minions, or to safely ignore opposing minions in an aggressive Hunter deck since they will die to your Explosive Trap anyway.
Explosive Trap is one of the Secrets that is commonly in rotation in Hunter decks. The choice between Explosive Trap and the other strong traps likeand comes down to a meta call. If the meta is full of minion flooding decks such as Zoo and Secret Paladin, then Explosive Trap is a great choice.
Explosive Trap is a reasonable card in Arena. It is quite volatile in that some games it will get incredible value, and some games it will be activated harmlessly. Despite this, it is still a valid addition to most Arena decks.
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- Blizzard's Head of Global Human Resources is No Longer with the Company
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Financial Results Press Release
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide
- Questline Mage
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Totemly Awesome!
- Lady Vashj
- to defeat supremus solo adventure
- All the cards wich destroy Supremes in felfire are now wild