Explosive Trap — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Explosive Trap is a Hunter-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Explosive Trap is one of the strongest Secrets for a Hunter deck. It allows you to deal effectively with decks that try to flood the board with small minions, or to safely ignore opposing minions in an aggressive Hunter deck since they will die to your Explosive Trap anyway.
Explosive Trap is one of the Secrets that is commonly in rotation in Hunter decks. The choice between Explosive Trap and the other strong traps likeand comes down to a meta call. If the meta is full of minion flooding decks such as Zoo and Secret Paladin, then Explosive Trap is a great choice.
Explosive Trap is a reasonable card in Arena. It is quite volatile in that some games it will get incredible value, and some games it will be activated harmlessly. Despite this, it is still a valid addition to most Arena decks.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck