Table of Contents
Explosive Trap is a Hunter-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Explosive Trap is one of the strongest Secrets for a Hunter deck. It allows you to deal effectively with decks that try to flood the board with small minions, or to safely ignore opposing minions in an aggressive Hunter deck since they will die to your Explosive Trap anyway.
2. Constructed Play
Explosive Trap is one of the Secrets that is commonly in rotation in Hunter decks. The choice between Explosive Trap and the other strong traps like Snake Trap and Freezing Trap comes down to a meta call. If the meta is full of minion flooding decks such as Zoo and Secret Paladin, then Explosive Trap is a great choice.
Explosive Trap is a reasonable card in Arena. It is quite volatile in that some games it will get incredible value, and some games it will be activated harmlessly. Despite this, it is still a valid addition to most Arena decks.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists