Explosive Trap — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Explosive Trap is a Hunter-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Explosive Trap is one of the strongest Secrets for a Hunter deck. It allows you to deal effectively with decks that try to flood the board with small minions, or to safely ignore opposing minions in an aggressive Hunter deck since they will die to your Explosive Trap anyway.
Explosive Trap is one of the Secrets that is commonly in rotation in Hunter decks. The choice between Explosive Trap and the other strong traps likeand comes down to a meta call. If the meta is full of minion flooding decks such as Zoo and Secret Paladin, then Explosive Trap is a great choice.
Explosive Trap is a reasonable card in Arena. It is quite volatile in that some games it will get incredible value, and some games it will be activated harmlessly. Despite this, it is still a valid addition to most Arena decks.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List