Explosive Trap — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Explosive Trap is a Hunter-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Explosive Trap is one of the strongest Secrets for a Hunter deck. It allows you to deal effectively with decks that try to flood the board with small minions, or to safely ignore opposing minions in an aggressive Hunter deck since they will die to your Explosive Trap anyway.
Explosive Trap is one of the Secrets that is commonly in rotation in Hunter decks. The choice between Explosive Trap and the other strong traps likeand comes down to a meta call. If the meta is full of minion flooding decks such as Zoo and Secret Paladin, then Explosive Trap is a great choice.
Explosive Trap is a reasonable card in Arena. It is quite volatile in that some games it will get incredible value, and some games it will be activated harmlessly. Despite this, it is still a valid addition to most Arena decks.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck