Fireworks Tech — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Fireworks Tech is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fireworks Tech a strong Mech-synergy card that gains even more strength if used on a Deathrattle target. It is execeptional if used on very specific cards like Spider Bomb.
In Constructed, Fireworks Tech is an essential card for Mech Hunter decks.
In Arena, Fireworks Tech is a fairly weak card. Despite being a good card if used on a Mech, it is generally better to favor standalone cards over those dependent on synergies in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List