Flanking Strike — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Flanking Strike is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flanking Strike offers removal with built-in tempo gain. When compared to, the power of the card becomes clear. There is a downside that against decks which contain very few minions, you cannot easily use this card to put a minion into play.
Hunter does not have many good choices for 4 Mana, which makes Flanking Strike a good choice for many decks. It is particularly powerful in Minionless Hunter alongside Rhok'delar, where the ability to generate a minion without having a minion in your deck is at a premium.
Flanking Strike is a good card in Arena. It offers the chance for a big early board swing by killing an opposing minion and replacing it with one of your own.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List