Flanking Strike — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Flanking Strike is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flanking Strike offers removal with built-in tempo gain. When compared to, the power of the card becomes clear. There is a downside that against decks which contain very few minions, you cannot easily use this card to put a minion into play.
Hunter does not have many good choices for 4 Mana, which makes Flanking Strike a good choice for many decks. It is particularly powerful in Minionless Hunter alongside Rhok'delar, where the ability to generate a minion without having a minion in your deck is at a premium.
Flanking Strike is a good card in Arena. It offers the chance for a big early board swing by killing an opposing minion and replacing it with one of your own.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck