Flanking Strike — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Flanking Strike is a Hunter-only spell. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Flanking Strike offers removal with built-in tempo gain. When compared to SI:7 Agent, the power of the card becomes clear. There is a downside that against decks which contain very few minions, you cannot easily use this card to put a minion into play.
2. Constructed Play
Hunter does not have many good choices for 4 Mana, which makes Flanking Strike a good choice for many decks. It is particularly powerful in Minionless Hunter alongside Rhok'delar, where the ability to generate a minion without having a minion in your deck is at a premium.
Flanking Strike is a good card in Arena. It offers the chance for a big early board swing by killing an opposing minion and replacing it with one of your own.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter