Flanking Strike — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Flanking Strike is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flanking Strike offers removal with built-in tempo gain. When compared to, the power of the card becomes clear. There is a downside that against decks which contain very few minions, you cannot easily use this card to put a minion into play.
Hunter does not have many good choices for 4 Mana, which makes Flanking Strike a good choice for many decks. It is particularly powerful in Minionless Hunter alongside Rhok'delar, where the ability to generate a minion without having a minion in your deck is at a premium.
Flanking Strike is a good card in Arena. It offers the chance for a big early board swing by killing an opposing minion and replacing it with one of your own.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards