Flark's Boom-Zooka — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Flark's Boom-Zooka is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flark's Boom-Zooka is a very high-variance card that can be powerful in the right situations. As the minions summoner immediately attack, it can be used as a powerful removal tool, but as the minions die afterwards there is no swing in tempo offered. However, in situations where it is beneficial for your own minions to die, such as when summoning Deathrattle minions, Flark's Boom-Zooka can create huge swings.
Flark's Boom-Zooka offered no value in Constructed to the lack of consistency of the card.
In Arena, Flark's Boom-Zooka is a reasonable card. It can be used in the late game as a tool to help control the board. As Hunter decks are naturally more aggressive than other classes, using Flark's Boom-Zooka to control the board helps free up your other minions to attack your opponent directly.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck