Flark's Boom-Zooka — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Flark's Boom-Zooka is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flark's Boom-Zooka is a very high-variance card that can be powerful in the right situations. As the minions summoner immediately attack, it can be used as a powerful removal tool, but as the minions die afterwards there is no swing in tempo offered. However, in situations where it is beneficial for your own minions to die, such as when summoning Deathrattle minions, Flark's Boom-Zooka can create huge swings.
Flark's Boom-Zooka offered no value in Constructed to the lack of consistency of the card.
In Arena, Flark's Boom-Zooka is a reasonable card. It can be used in the late game as a tool to help control the board. As Hunter decks are naturally more aggressive than other classes, using Flark's Boom-Zooka to control the board helps free up your other minions to attack your opponent directly.
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Pirate Rogue Deck
- Mech Paladin Deck