Flark's Boom-Zooka — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Flark's Boom-Zooka is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flark's Boom-Zooka is a very high-variance card that can be powerful in the right situations. As the minions summoner immediately attack, it can be used as a powerful removal tool, but as the minions die afterwards there is no swing in tempo offered. However, in situations where it is beneficial for your own minions to die, such as when summoning Deathrattle minions, Flark's Boom-Zooka can create huge swings.
Flark's Boom-Zooka offered no value in Constructed to the lack of consistency of the card.
In Arena, Flark's Boom-Zooka is a reasonable card. It can be used in the late game as a tool to help control the board. As Hunter decks are naturally more aggressive than other classes, using Flark's Boom-Zooka to control the board helps free up your other minions to attack your opponent directly.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck