Flark's Boom-Zooka — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Flark's Boom-Zooka is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flark's Boom-Zooka is a very high-variance card that can be powerful in the right situations. As the minions summoner immediately attack, it can be used as a powerful removal tool, but as the minions die afterwards there is no swing in tempo offered. However, in situations where it is beneficial for your own minions to die, such as when summoning Deathrattle minions, Flark's Boom-Zooka can create huge swings.
Flark's Boom-Zooka offered no value in Constructed to the lack of consistency of the card.
In Arena, Flark's Boom-Zooka is a reasonable card. It can be used in the late game as a tool to help control the board. As Hunter decks are naturally more aggressive than other classes, using Flark's Boom-Zooka to control the board helps free up your other minions to attack your opponent directly.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior