Glaivezooka — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Glaivezooka is a Hunter-only weapon. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Glaivezooka is a new Hunter weapon introduced in the Goblins vs Gnomes set. It can be a strong Tempo card, enabling you to simultaneously buff a minion and clear a path for it to deal damage.
In Constructed, Glaivezooka is best used in a deck that does not use Secrets and therefore cannot justify using Eaglehorn Bow. Since the two weapons overlap so closely, it is not wise to run both.
Glaivezooka is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck