Glaivezooka — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Glaivezooka is a Hunter-only weapon. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Glaivezooka is a new Hunter weapon introduced in the Goblins vs Gnomes set. It can be a strong Tempo card, enabling you to simultaneously buff a minion and clear a path for it to deal damage.
In Constructed, Glaivezooka is best used in a deck that does not use Secrets and therefore cannot justify using Eaglehorn Bow. Since the two weapons overlap so closely, it is not wise to run both.
Glaivezooka is no longer available in Arena.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior