Table of Contents
Glaivezooka is a Hunter-only weapon. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Glaivezooka is a new Hunter weapon introduced in the Goblins vs Gnomes set. It can be a strong Tempo card, enabling you to simultaneously buff a minion and clear a path for it to deal damage.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Glaivezooka is best used in a deck that does not use Secrets and therefore cannot justify using Eaglehorn Bow. Since the two weapons overlap so closely, it is not wise to run both.
Glaivezooka is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists