Glaivezooka — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Glaivezooka is a Hunter-only weapon. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Glaivezooka is a new Hunter weapon introduced in the Goblins vs Gnomes set. It can be a strong Tempo card, enabling you to simultaneously buff a minion and clear a path for it to deal damage.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Glaivezooka is best used in a deck that does not use Secrets and therefore cannot justify using Eaglehorn Bow. Since the two weapons overlap so closely, it is not wise to run both.
Glaivezooka is no longer available in Arena.
4. Wild Decks with Glaivezooka
Wild Midrange Hunter Deck 3 weapons, 10 spells, 17 minions
|2,600||Feb 07 2019|
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!