Glaivezooka — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Glaivezooka is a Hunter-only weapon. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Glaivezooka is a new Hunter weapon introduced in the Goblins vs Gnomes set. It can be a strong Tempo card, enabling you to simultaneously buff a minion and clear a path for it to deal damage.
In Constructed, Glaivezooka is best used in a deck that does not use Secrets and therefore cannot justify using Eaglehorn Bow. Since the two weapons overlap so closely, it is not wise to run both.
Glaivezooka is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List