Table of Contents
Infest is a Hunter-only spell. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Infest is a card that represents excellent value and card advantage over time. However, primarily Hunters are concerned with Tempo, damage, and board control over having resources in their hand. Furthermore, the card is quite situational and depends on you being able to stick minions to the board. However, it does combine well with cards like Unleash the Hounds and Snake Trap.
2. Constructed Play
Infest can have some usage in Constructed in a deck that plays numerous sticky minions and flooding effects like Snake Trap and Unleash the Hounds. However, most Constructed Hunter decks are very aggressive, meaning they will not want to invest 3 Mana into a play that has no effect on the board.
Infest is a below average card in Arena. Since Arena is so heavily focused on board control, both players are trying hard to keep their opponent's side of the board clear. Since it is hard to stick minions to the board in the format, Infest will prove difficult to use effectively overall.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists