Infest — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Infest is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Infest is a card that represents excellent value and card advantage over time. However, primarily Hunters are concerned with Tempo, damage, and board control over having resources in their hand. Furthermore, the card is quite situational and depends on you being able to stick minions to the board. However, it does combine well with cards like Unleash the Hounds and .
Infest can have some usage in Constructed in a deck that plays numerous sticky minions and flooding effects like Unleash the Hounds. However, most Constructed Hunter decks are very aggressive, meaning they will not want to invest 3 Mana into a play that has no effect on the board.and
Infest is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck