Infest — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Infest is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Infest is a card that represents excellent value and card advantage over time. However, primarily Hunters are concerned with Tempo, damage, and board control over having resources in their hand. Furthermore, the card is quite situational and depends on you being able to stick minions to the board. However, it does combine well with cards like Unleash the Hounds and .
Infest can have some usage in Constructed in a deck that plays numerous sticky minions and flooding effects like Unleash the Hounds. However, most Constructed Hunter decks are very aggressive, meaning they will not want to invest 3 Mana into a play that has no effect on the board.and
Infest is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List