Kill Command — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Kill Command is a Hunter-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 10 with Hunter. Later, when you reach Level 49 and 50 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kill Command is a very versatile card in Hunter decks and can be used as both a removal spell, and as a finisher with 5 damage to the opponent's face. Although it is conditional on having a Beast in play, this is not usually an issue as Beast minions tend to fit well in Hunter decks. In addition to minions, many Hunter spells such as Unleash the Hounds and Animal Companion produce Beasts.
In Constructed play, Kill Command is very powerful due to the ability to make sure that the Beast condition is almost always fulfilled. 5 Damage to face for only 3 Mana is a great deal in Aggro decks, while the ability to remove large Taunts is strong in both Midrange and Spell Hunter archetypes.
Kill Command is a strong card in Arena. It is usually played to efficiently remove large enemy minions, but even on the occasions that it has to remove a small minion, it is rarely bad value.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens