Kill Command — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Kill Command is a Hunter-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 10 with Hunter. Later, when you reach Level 49 and 50 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kill Command is a very versatile card in Hunter decks and can be used as both a removal spell, and as a finisher with 5 damage to the opponent's face. Although it is conditional on having a Beast in play, this is not usually an issue as Beast minions tend to fit well in Hunter decks. In addition to minions, many Hunter spells such as Unleash the Hounds and Animal Companion produce Beasts.
In Constructed play, Kill Command is very powerful due to the ability to make sure that the Beast condition is almost always fulfilled. 5 Damage to face for only 3 Mana is a great deal in Aggro decks, while the ability to remove large Taunts is strong in both Midrange and Spell Hunter archetypes.
Kill Command is a strong card in Arena. It is usually played to efficiently remove large enemy minions, but even on the occasions that it has to remove a small minion, it is rarely bad value.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List