Table of Contents
Kill Command is a Hunter-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 10 with Hunter. Later, when you reach Level 49 and 50 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Kill Command can provide a lot of damage for its cost if you have a Beast, which makes it an outstanding means of removal, or a great finisher.
2. Constructed Play
Kill Command is a staple in most types of Hunter decks. In Aggro decks it is usually used to deliver the killing blow to the opponent, while in Midrange decks it can serve the same purpose, or be used to maintain Tempo by efficiently removing a minion. In Control decks that rarely run too many Beast cards, however, there are better sources of removal.
Kill Command is a fine card in Arena and should be picked quite highly. However, be careful if you are fairly deep into your draft and do not have too many Beasts to activate it, as it is a much less efficient card if you're forced to use it for 3 damage.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Basic Hunter Deck
- Wild Midrange Hunter Deck
- Token Midrange Hunter Deck
- Midrange Beast Hunter Deck
- Midrange Hunter Deck
- Midrange Secret Hunter Standard Un'Goro Deck
- Cheap Hunter Standard Deck
- Face Hunter Un'Goro Standard Deck
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard Un'Goro Deck
- Pirate Face Secret Hunter Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Hybrid Secret Hunter Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Face Secret Hunter Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Cheap Curator Hunter Deck (Normal Mode)
- Basic Chieftain Scarvash Hunter Deck (Normal Mode)
- Basic Maloriak Hunter Deck (Normal Mode)
- Cheap Rend Blackhand Hunter Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Low-budget Ragnaros/Executus Hunter Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Tavern Brawl: Ahune's Superior Brawl
- The Frost Festival Is Upon Us!
- The Lich King Opens Up an Ice Cream Shop [Video]
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Cheap Mage Standard
- HoF Discussions
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)
- Caverns below nerfed...what about Fire Plume's Heart???