Kill Command — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Kill Command is a Hunter-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 10 with Hunter. Later, when you reach Level 49 and 50 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kill Command is a very versatile card in Hunter decks and can be used as both a removal spell, and as a finisher with 5 damage to the opponent's face. Although it is conditional on having a Beast in play, this is not usually an issue as Beast minions tend to fit well in Hunter decks. In addition to minions, many Hunter spells such as Unleash the Hounds and produce Beasts.
In Constructed play, Kill Command is very powerful due to the ability to make sure that the Beast condition is almost always fulfilled. 5 Damage to face for only 3 Mana is a great deal in Aggro decks, while the ability to remove large Taunts is strong in both Midrange and Spell Hunter archetypes.
Kill Command is a strong card in Arena. It is usually played to efficiently remove large enemy minions, but even on the occasions that it has to remove a small minion, it is rarely bad value.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List