Lock and Load
Table of Contents
Lock and Load is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Lock and Load can be a very effective card to provide additional fuel for Hunters. Hunter has been lacking a reliable card draw engine since the nerf to Starving Buzzard and this card provides an option for Hunters to refill their hand and keep going through the late-game.
2. Constructed Play
Lock and Load can be a solid choice in a Constructed deck as a way to provide yourself with additional fuel. It can provide excellent synergy with Tracking since you get an initial card from the casting of Tracking, and can then dig through your deck for an additional spell to secure further cards.
Lock and Load is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists