Lock and Load — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Lock and Load is a Hunter-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lock and Load can be a very effective card to provide additional fuel for Hunters. Hunter has been lacking a reliable card draw engine since the nerf to Starving Buzzard and this card provides an option for Hunters to refill their hand and keep going through the late-game.
Lock and Load can be a solid choice in a Constructed deck as a way to provide yourself with additional fuel. It can provide excellent synergy withsince you get an initial card from the casting of Tracking, and can then dig through your deck for an additional spell to secure further cards.
Lock and Load is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge