Lock and Load — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Lock and Load is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Lock and Load can be a very effective card to provide additional fuel for Hunters. Hunter has been lacking a reliable card draw engine since the nerf to Starving Buzzard and this card provides an option for Hunters to refill their hand and keep going through the late-game.
2. Constructed Play
Lock and Load can be a solid choice in a Constructed deck as a way to provide yourself with additional fuel. It can provide excellent synergy with Tracking since you get an initial card from the casting of Tracking, and can then dig through your deck for an additional spell to secure further cards.
Lock and Load is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!