Lock and Load — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Lock and Load is a Hunter-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lock and Load can be a very effective card to provide additional fuel for Hunters. Hunter has been lacking a reliable card draw engine since the nerf to Starving Buzzard and this card provides an option for Hunters to refill their hand and keep going through the late-game.
Lock and Load can be a solid choice in a Constructed deck as a way to provide yourself with additional fuel. It can provide excellent synergy withsince you get an initial card from the casting of Tracking, and can then dig through your deck for an additional spell to secure further cards.
Lock and Load is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck