Starving Buzzard — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Starving Buzzard is a Hunter-only minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 4 with Hunter. Later, when you reach Level 47 and 48 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Starving Buzzard used to be a staple card in Hunter decks as a source of card draw. However, it was nerfed from 2 Mana, all the way to 5, making it an extremely poor choice now. Even in a deck completely focused on Beast synergy, the card is still sub par.
Due to extremely high casting cost, Starving Buzzard is much too slow to have a significant impact on the game. Most Hunter decks simply play a strong curve of minions to be able to function without card draw, but even if you do require a source of additional resources, there are better options than Starving Buzzard such as King's Elekk, Quick Shot, or Cult Master.
Starving Buzzard is no longer available in Arena.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide