Starving Buzzard — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Starving Buzzard is a Hunter-only minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 4 with Hunter. Later, when you reach Level 47 and 48 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Starving Buzzard used to be a staple card in Hunter decks as a source of card draw. However, it was nerfed from 2 Mana, all the way to 5, making it an extremely poor choice now. Even in a deck completely focused on Beast synergy, the card is still sub par.
2. Constructed Play
Due to extremely high casting cost, Starving Buzzard is much too slow to have a significant impact on the game. Most Hunter decks simply play a strong curve of minions to be able to function without card draw, but even if you do require a source of additional resources, there are better options than Starving Buzzard such as King's Elekk, Quick Shot, or Cult Master.
Starving Buzzard is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Black Friday Sales For Various Blizzard Games
- Zola the Gorgon Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Rummaging Kobold Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest