Starving Buzzard — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Starving Buzzard is a Hunter-only minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 4 with Hunter. Later, when you reach Level 47 and 48 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Starving Buzzard used to be a staple card in Hunter decks as a source of card draw. However, it was nerfed from 2 Mana, all the way to 5, making it an extremely poor choice now. Even in a deck completely focused on Beast synergy, the card is still sub par.
Due to extremely high casting cost, Starving Buzzard is much too slow to have a significant impact on the game. Most Hunter decks simply play a strong curve of minions to be able to function without card draw, but even if you do require a source of additional resources, there are better options than Starving Buzzard such as King's Elekk, , or Cult Master.
Starving Buzzard is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck