Starving Buzzard — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Starving Buzzard is a Hunter-only minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 4 with Hunter. Later, when you reach Level 47 and 48 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Starving Buzzard used to be a staple card in Hunter decks as a source of card draw. However, it was nerfed from 2 Mana, all the way to 5, making it an extremely poor choice now. Even in a deck completely focused on Beast synergy, the card is still sub par.
Due to extremely high casting cost, Starving Buzzard is much too slow to have a significant impact on the game. Most Hunter decks simply play a strong curve of minions to be able to function without card draw, but even if you do require a source of additional resources, there are better options than Starving Buzzard such as King's Elekk, Quick Shot, or Cult Master.
Starving Buzzard is no longer available in Arena.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists