Misdirection — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Misdirection is a Hunter-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Misdirection is a situational Secret. It can be effective when it catches your opponent by surprise, and is best used sparingly. If your opponent is expecting the card, it is fairly easy to play around effectively.
Misdirection is occasionally seen in Aggro Hunter decks as a surprise inclusion to potentially send an attack from a large minion back to your opponent for big damage. However, it rarely sticks in the meta for long, since once players are expecting it, it becomes easy to play around.
Misdirection is a very poor card in Arena. Most of the time, your opponent will identify that the Secret is possibly Misdirection very quickly by attacking minions. Once they are aware it is a possibility, they can simply choose not to activate it until it is safe, since most of the combat in Arena happens between minions anyway.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge