Misdirection — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Misdirection is a Hunter-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Misdirection is a situational Secret. It can be effective when it catches your opponent by surprise, and is best used sparingly. If your opponent is expecting the card, it is fairly easy to play around effectively.
Misdirection is occasionally seen in Aggro Hunter decks as a surprise inclusion to potentially send an attack from a large minion back to your opponent for big damage. However, it rarely sticks in the meta for long, since once players are expecting it, it becomes easy to play around.
Misdirection is a very poor card in Arena. Most of the time, your opponent will identify that the Secret is possibly Misdirection very quickly by attacking minions. Once they are aware it is a possibility, they can simply choose not to activate it until it is safe, since most of the combat in Arena happens between minions anyway.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck