Table of Contents
Misdirection is a Hunter-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Misdirection is a situational Secret. It can be effective when it catches your opponent by surprise, and is best used sparingly. If your opponent is expecting the card, it is fairly easy to play around effectively.
2. Constructed Play
Misdirection is occasionally seen in Aggro Hunter decks as a surprise inclusion to potentially send an attack from a large minion back to your opponent for big damage. However, it rarely sticks in the meta for long, since once players are expecting it, it becomes easy to play around.
Misdirection is a very poor card in Arena. Most of the time, your opponent will identify that the Secret is possibly Misdirection very quickly by attacking minions. Once they are aware it is a possibility, they can simply choose not to activate it until it is safe, since most of the combat in Arena happens between minions anyway.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists