Misdirection — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Misdirection is a Hunter-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Misdirection is a situational Secret. It can be effective when it catches your opponent by surprise, and is best used sparingly. If your opponent is expecting the card, it is fairly easy to play around effectively.
Misdirection is occasionally seen in Aggro Hunter decks as a surprise inclusion to potentially send an attack from a large minion back to your opponent for big damage. However, it rarely sticks in the meta for long, since once players are expecting it, it becomes easy to play around.
Misdirection is a very poor card in Arena. Most of the time, your opponent will identify that the Secret is possibly Misdirection very quickly by attacking minions. Once they are aware it is a possibility, they can simply choose not to activate it until it is safe, since most of the combat in Arena happens between minions anyway.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards