Princess Huhuran — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Princess Huhuran is a Hunter-only minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Princess Huhuran is a minion that even outside of its ability is an objectively powerful minion. You can include it in a deck with even only a few Deathrattles with very low risk since it is still a powerful play on a board where you do not activate it.
2. Constructed Play
Princess Huhuran is a strong consideration for most Hunter decks, but especially if you are using a version with extra Deathrattle effects and possibly even N'Zoth, the Corruptor.
Princess Huhuran is a reasonable card in Arena, but unless you have a large number of Deathrattle effects in your deck, there will often be a superior Legendary choice.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard