Princess Huhuran — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Princess Huhuran is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Princess Huhuran is a minion that even outside of its ability is an objectively powerful minion. You can include it in a deck with even only a few Deathrattles with very low risk since it is still a powerful play on a board where you do not activate it.
Princess Huhuran is a strong consideration for most Hunter decks, but especially if you are using a version with extra Deathrattle effects and possibly even N'Zoth, the Corruptor.
Princess Huhuran is no longer available in Arena.
- Hearthstone Update 16.2 Patch Notes
- Diablo 2 Upscale Final Demo Working In-Browser
- Mists of Pandaria and WC3: Reforged 8K Upscaled Cinematics
- Diablo 2 Median XL Mod Patch 1.40 Released
- Path of Diablo (2) Season 9 Brings a New Skill, Widescreen Support, Trade 2.0 and More
- Hearthstone 16.0.8 Balance Update Notes
- Warcraft 3: Reforged and StarCraft 2 Join the ESL
- Diablo 2 Fan Remaster / Upscale Project
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Pure Paladin
- Galakrond Tempo Rogue Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - XioaT's Rank 2 Legend
- Cyclone Mage Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - iGXc's Top 20 Legend
- Just 30 cards short... are any worth it?
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- Highlander Galakrond Rogue Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - kagome's Top 20 Legend
- A few questions for a newish player