Rat Pack — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Rat Pack is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rat Pack is an incredibly powerful card. The stats alone make the card playable, but the true potential of the card is unlocked if you are able to buff it, allowing you to flood the board with 1/1 minions.
In Constructed, Rat Pack is an excellent choice for most Hunter decks. It provides a huge boost in Tempo if you are able to buff this card in your hand, or follow it up with a Houndmaster.
Rat Pack is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck