Table of Contents
Rat Pack is a Hunter-only minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Rat Pack is an incredibly powerful card. The stats alone make the card playable, but the true potential of the card is unlocked if you are able to buff it, allowing you to flood the board with 1/1 minions.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Rat Pack is an excellent choice for most Hunter decks. It provides a huge boost in Tempo if you are able to buff this card in your hand, or follow it up with a Houndmaster.
In Arena Rat Pack is a reasonable card. It is unlikely you will have access to the necessary buffs to take advantage of the Deathrattle effect, but the base stats alone make it a reasonable choice for Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper