Rat Pack — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Rat Pack is a Hunter-only minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Rat Pack is an incredibly powerful card. The stats alone make the card playable, but the true potential of the card is unlocked if you are able to buff it, allowing you to flood the board with 1/1 minions.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Rat Pack is an excellent choice for most Hunter decks. It provides a huge boost in Tempo if you are able to buff this card in your hand, or follow it up with a Houndmaster.
In Arena Rat Pack is a reasonable card. It is unlikely you will have access to the necessary buffs to take advantage of the Deathrattle effect, but the base stats alone make it a reasonable choice for Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard