Rat Pack — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Rat Pack is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rat Pack is an incredibly powerful card. The stats alone make the card playable, but the true potential of the card is unlocked if you are able to buff it, allowing you to flood the board with 1/1 minions.
In Constructed, Rat Pack is an excellent choice for most Hunter decks. It provides a huge boost in Tempo if you are able to buff this card in your hand, or follow it up with a Houndmaster.
Rat Pack is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck