Rat Trap — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Rat Trap is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rat Trap was released in The Witchwood expansion as a way to answer Echo cards. As such, it is a niche card that does not see much play.
Rat Trap is a niche card in Constructed play. It is only really viable in extremely aggressive metagames.
Rat Trap is not a good card in Arena as it is relatively easy to play around. Most Arena decks will be comfortable playing only two cards in a turn and so the Rat Trap will often be a dead card.
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Standard Tier List