Rat Trap — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Rat Trap is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rat Trap was released in The Witchwood expansion as a way to answer Echo cards. As such, it is a niche card that does not see much play.
Rat Trap is a niche card in Constructed play. It is only really viable in extremely aggressive metagames.
Rat Trap is not a good card in Arena as it is relatively easy to play around. Most Arena decks will be comfortable playing only two cards in a turn and so the Rat Trap will often be a dead card.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
RECENT FORUM POSTS
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike
POPULAR FORUM THREADS