Table of Contents
Snipe is a Hunter-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Snipe is one of the weaker Hunter Secrets. It is a highly unreliable card that your opponent can play around if they expect it. Although it can be used to try and destroy a key minion from your opponent like a Grim Patron, it is just as likely to harmlessly hit a high health minion, or activate a Deathrattle from your opponent.
2. Constructed Play
Snipe is very rarely seen in Constructed. It can do great things by destroying crucial minions like Grim Patron, Gadgetzan Auctioneer, or Charge minions that your opponents rely on to activate game winning combos. However, these situations are few and far between and too difficult to set up consistently to make using Snipe worth it.
Snipe is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists