Snipe — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Snipe is a Hunter-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Snipe is one of the weaker Hunter Secrets. It is a highly unreliable card that your opponent can play around if they expect it. Although it can be used to try and destroy a key minion from your opponent like a Grim Patron, it is just as likely to harmlessly hit a high health minion, or activate a Deathrattle from your opponent.
Snipe is very rarely seen in Constructed. It can do great things by destroying crucial minions like Grim Patron, , or Charge minions that your opponents rely on to activate game winning combos. However, these situations are few and far between and too difficult to set up consistently to make using Snipe worth it.
Snipe is no longer available in Arena.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge