Snipe — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Snipe is a Hunter-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Snipe is one of the weaker Hunter Secrets. It is a highly unreliable card that your opponent can play around if they expect it. Although it can be used to try and destroy a key minion from your opponent like a Grim Patron, it is just as likely to harmlessly hit a high health minion, or activate a Deathrattle from your opponent.
Snipe is very rarely seen in Constructed. It can do great things by destroying crucial minions like Grim Patron, , or Charge minions that your opponents rely on to activate game winning combos. However, these situations are few and far between and too difficult to set up consistently to make using Snipe worth it.
Snipe is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens