Springpaw — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Springpaw is a Hunter-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Springpaw is a versatile card that provides two cheap Rush minions that can be used to finish off low-Health minions. As both minions are also Beasts, the card has execellent synergy with Timber Wolf.and
In Constructed, Springpaw is a staple card in Beast Hunter decks. It is often used as a cheap removal tool while also providing a cheap way to activate Beast synergies.
In Arena, Springpaw is a good card. It provides Hunter with a solid way to deal with 1-Health minions without having to overcommit resources.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck