Stablemaster — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Stablemaster is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stablemaster is a strong Tempo card for a Hunter deck that can allow you to spiral your early board to a strong advantage. If you are able to get an early game Beast onto the board and then use it to trade while taking advantage of the Immune effect, you can start to develop a huge advantage on the board.
In Constructed, Stablemaster can fit nicely into any style of Hunter deck, as long as it contains enough Beasts to justify its inclusion. It offers value both to early- game decks, as well as late-game decks using larger Beasts like.
Stablemaster is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List