Stablemaster — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Stablemaster is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stablemaster is a strong Tempo card for a Hunter deck that can allow you to spiral your early board to a strong advantage. If you are able to get an early game Beast onto the board and then use it to trade while taking advantage of the Immune effect, you can start to develop a huge advantage on the board.
In Constructed, Stablemaster can fit nicely into any style of Hunter deck, as long as it contains enough Beasts to justify its inclusion. It offers value both to early- game decks, as well as late-game decks using larger Beasts like.
Stablemaster is no longer available in Arena.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior