Stablemaster — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Stablemaster is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stablemaster is a strong Tempo card for a Hunter deck that can allow you to spiral your early board to a strong advantage. If you are able to get an early game Beast onto the board and then use it to trade while taking advantage of the Immune effect, you can start to develop a huge advantage on the board.
In Constructed, Stablemaster can fit nicely into any style of Hunter deck, as long as it contains enough Beasts to justify its inclusion. It offers value both to early- game decks, as well as late-game decks using larger Beasts like.
Stablemaster is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck