Stablemaster — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Stablemaster is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stablemaster is a strong Tempo card for a Hunter deck that can allow you to spiral your early board to a strong advantage. If you are able to get an early game Beast onto the board and then use it to trade while taking advantage of the Immune effect, you can start to develop a huge advantage on the board.
In Constructed, Stablemaster can fit nicely into any style of Hunter deck, as long as it contains enough Beasts to justify its inclusion. It offers value both to early- game decks, as well as late-game decks using larger Beasts like Savannah Highmane.
Stablemaster is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike