Stampede — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Stampede is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Stampede is a Beast synergy card that can potentially generate a large number or cards in a similar fashion to Lock and Load. As the cards generated are also Beasts, it can be used in the late-game to generate numerous cards from a single Beast.
2. Constructed Play
As Hunter lacks card draw in general it is an excellent card for Beast Hunter decks. It can also be used to provide extra reach for Hunter decks aiming to complete The Marsh Queen due to the large number of Carnassa's Brood able to be played in a single turn.
Stampede is an average card in Arena. While allowing you to gain additional cards in Arena, it is hard to guarantee you will have a Beast available to consistently gain value from the card.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild