Stampede — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Stampede is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stampede is a Beast synergy card that can potentially generate a large number or cards in a similar fashion to. As the cards generated are also Beasts, it can be used in the late-game to generate numerous cards from a single Beast.
As Hunter lacks card draw in general it is an excellent card for Beast Hunter decks. It can also be used to provide extra reach for Hunter decks aiming to complete The Marsh Queen due to the large number of able to be played in a single turn.
Stampede is an average card in Arena. While allowing you to gain additional cards in Arena, it is hard to guarantee you will have a Beast available to consistently gain value from the card.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck