Steamwheedle Sniper — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Steamwheedle Sniper is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Steamwheedle Sniper is a card with a very powerful effect. When this card is in play, the Hunter Hero Power becomes the most powerful in the game. It compares favourably with the tools that Priest have to achieve the same effect in Auchenai Soulpriest and
In Constructed, Steamwheedle Sniper is a fantastic fit in a Midrange or Control Hunter deck. Being able to control the board early with your Hero Power will clear the way later for your strong minions to dominate the board in the later game.
Steamwheedle Sniper is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge