Steamwheedle Sniper — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Steamwheedle Sniper is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Steamwheedle Sniper is a card with a very powerful effect. When this card is in play, the Hunter Hero Power becomes the most powerful in the game. It compares favourably with the tools that Priest have to achieve the same effect in Auchenai Soulpriest and
In Constructed, Steamwheedle Sniper is a fantastic fit in a Midrange or Control Hunter deck. Being able to control the board early with your Hero Power will clear the way later for your strong minions to dominate the board in the later game.
Steamwheedle Sniper is no longer available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck