Steamwheedle Sniper — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Steamwheedle Sniper is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Steamwheedle Sniper is a card with a very powerful effect. When this card is in play, the Hunter Hero Power becomes the most powerful in the game. It compares favourably with the tools that Priest have to achieve the same effect in Auchenai Soulpriest and
In Constructed, Steamwheedle Sniper is a fantastic fit in a Midrange or Control Hunter deck. Being able to control the board early with your Hero Power will clear the way later for your strong minions to dominate the board in the later game.
Steamwheedle Sniper is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck