Steamwheedle Sniper — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Steamwheedle Sniper is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Steamwheedle Sniper is a card with a very powerful effect. When this card is in play, the Hunter Hero Power becomes the most powerful in the game. It compares favourably with the tools that Priest have to achieve the same effect in Auchenai Soulpriest and
In Constructed, Steamwheedle Sniper is a fantastic fit in a Midrange or Control Hunter deck. Being able to control the board early with your Hero Power will clear the way later for your strong minions to dominate the board in the later game.
Steamwheedle Sniper is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens