Auchenai Soulpriest — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Auchenai Soulpriest is a Priest-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Auchenai Soulpriest is a powerful card because it has great synergy with the Priest Hero Power, as well as many Priest spells, without a significant loss of stats. Soulpriest's 5 Health means that it will often be able to stick around for a turn after being played. This is important because the ability to direct the Hero Power to do 2 damage anywhere on the board is a powerful board control tool, and so you want to get as many uses out of this as possible.
Auchenai Soulpriest is powerful in Constructed play due to the many healing effects that Priest has access to. The most common of these effects in decks with Auchenai is Circle of Healing. The Auchenai/Circle combo deals 4 damage to every minion on the board, which conveniently leaves your Soulpriest alive. This combo is always a strong one but it is best used in Highlander style decks, where other options to clear the board are more limited.
Auchenai Soulpriest is a very strong card in Arena. It has enough Health to stay on the board for multiple turns, and can allow your Hero Power to take over the game. It is worth remembering that you can play this and Hero Power on the same turn for 6 Mana, but if you feel that the card will be hard to remove, there is nothing wrong with playing it on Turn 4 and getting advantage from the Hero Power as soon as possible.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge