Auchenai Soulpriest — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Auchenai Soulpriest is a Priest-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Auchenai Soulpriest is a powerful card because it has great synergy with the Priest Hero Power, as well as many Priest spells, without a significant loss of stats. Soulpriest's 5 Health means that it will often be able to stick around for a turn after being played. This is important because the ability to direct the Hero Power to do 2 damage anywhere on the board is a powerful board control tool, and so you want to get as many uses out of this as possible.
Auchenai Soulpriest is powerful in Constructed play due to the many healing effects that Priest has access to. The most common of these effects in decks with Auchenai is Circle of Healing. The Auchenai/Circle combo deals 4 damage to every minion on the board, which conveniently leaves your Soulpriest alive. This combo is always a strong one but it is best used in Highlander style decks, where other options to clear the board are more limited.
Auchenai Soulpriest is a very strong card in Arena. It has enough Health to stay on the board for multiple turns, and can allow your Hero Power to take over the game. It is worth remembering that you can play this and Hero Power on the same turn for 6 Mana, but if you feel that the card will be hard to remove, there is nothing wrong with playing it on Turn 4 and getting advantage from the Hero Power as soon as possible.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike