Terrorscale Stalker — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Terrorscale Stalker is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Terrorscale Stalker is a strong card that can create a huge advantage if you have a strong Deathrattle minion in play. As a 3-Mana 3/3, even triggering the Deathrattle of a weak minion such as Fiery Bat represents reasonable value.
Hunter has access to many strong class Deathrattle minions that are played in a wide range of deck and as a result Terrorscale Stalker is a solid choice for most Constructed Hunter decks.
Terrorscale Stalker is an average card in Arena. It is not always possible to get a reliable number of Deathrattle minions in Arena to guarantee value from the Battlecry affects, which can regularly result in Terrorscale Stalker being player as a subpar 3-Mana 3/3 minion.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck