The Beast Within — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
The Beast Within is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The Beast Within is a useful card that allows one of your Beasts to make an additional attack in a turn, while giving it a small buff in the process. However, as the Attack is against a random target, it can be very difficult to find good opportunities to use the card.
In Constructed, The Beast Within does not see regular high-level play. However, it is a reasonable tech card that can fit into any Hunter deck with a respectable number of Beasts.
In Arena, The Beast Within is a terrible card. Not only is the card highly situational, it is also very low value and has no place in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck