Table of Contents
Tol'vir Warden is a Hunter-only minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Tol'vir Warden is a strong minion that helps bridge the gap between the strong 4- and 6-Mana options available for Hunter. Although the card draw effect is limited to 1-Cost minions, it should not be underrated as drawing them will result in a thinner deck, improving overall draw quality for the remainder of the game. The card also has great synergy with the Hunter Legendary Quest The Marsh Queen, providing 2 additional minions to count towards the completion of the Quest.
2. Constructed Play
As Hunter often lacks a strong 5-Mana play, Tol'vir Warden is a strong choice for all but the most aggressive Hunter decks. Due to the strong synergy previously mentioned, it is also an especially excellent choice for Hunter decks focused on completing The Marsh Queen.
Tol'vir Warden is a reasonable minion in Arena. The main drawback of the card is that 1-Cost minions are rarely drafted, which means they need to be specifically drafted to ensure consistent value from the Tol'vir Warden.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper