Tol'vir Warden — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Tol'vir Warden is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tol'vir Warden is a strong minion that helps bridge the gap between the strong 4- and 6-Mana options available for Hunter. Although the card draw effect is limited to 1-Cost minions, it should not be underrated as drawing them will result in a thinner deck, improving overall draw quality for the remainder of the game. The card also has great synergy with the Hunter Legendary Quest The Marsh Queen, providing 2 additional minions to count towards the completion of the Quest.
As Hunter often lacks a strong 5-Mana play, Tol'vir Warden is a strong choice for all but the most aggressive Hunter decks. Due to the strong synergy previously mentioned, it is also an especially excellent choice for Hunter decks focused on completing The Marsh Queen.
Tol'vir Warden is a reasonable minion in Arena. The main drawback of the card is that 1-Cost minions are rarely drafted, which means they need to be specifically drafted to ensure consistent value from the Tol'vir Warden.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck