Tol'vir Warden — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Tol'vir Warden is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tol'vir Warden is a strong minion that helps bridge the gap between the strong 4- and 6-Mana options available for Hunter. Although the card draw effect is limited to 1-Cost minions, it should not be underrated as drawing them will result in a thinner deck, improving overall draw quality for the remainder of the game. The card also has great synergy with the Hunter Legendary Quest The Marsh Queen, providing 2 additional minions to count towards the completion of the Quest.
As Hunter often lacks a strong 5-Mana play, Tol'vir Warden is a strong choice for all but the most aggressive Hunter decks. Due to the strong synergy previously mentioned, it is also an especially excellent choice for Hunter decks focused on completing The Marsh Queen.
Tol'vir Warden is a reasonable minion in Arena. The main drawback of the card is that 1-Cost minions are rarely drafted, which means they need to be specifically drafted to ensure consistent value from the Tol'vir Warden.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter