Tol'vir Warden — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Tol'vir Warden is a Hunter-only minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Tol'vir Warden is a strong minion that helps bridge the gap between the strong 4- and 6-Mana options available for Hunter. Although the card draw effect is limited to 1-Cost minions, it should not be underrated as drawing them will result in a thinner deck, improving overall draw quality for the remainder of the game. The card also has great synergy with the Hunter Legendary Quest The Marsh Queen, providing 2 additional minions to count towards the completion of the Quest.
2. Constructed Play
As Hunter often lacks a strong 5-Mana play, Tol'vir Warden is a strong choice for all but the most aggressive Hunter decks. Due to the strong synergy previously mentioned, it is also an especially excellent choice for Hunter decks focused on completing The Marsh Queen.
Tol'vir Warden is a reasonable minion in Arena. The main drawback of the card is that 1-Cost minions are rarely drafted, which means they need to be specifically drafted to ensure consistent value from the Tol'vir Warden.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter