Tracking — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Tracking is a Hunter-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tracking is a strong effect for many Hunter decks as it allows you to pick a specific card for the current situation. It is similar in that sense to a Discover effect, which has proven very powerful since its introduction in League of Explorers. It should be noted that the cards not chosen are discarded from your deck completely.
Tracking is rarely seen in Constructed, but is sometimes included as a single copy in either a Midrange or Aggro Hunter to help you reliably hit lethal burst damage when you need it, or pick up a powerful minion like Piloted Shredder or Savannah Highmane to fill out your curve for following turns.
Tracking is a strong card in the Arena, as it will give you the option to choose between 3 cards and pick the one that suits you best for the current stage of the game. Keep in mind that the cards not chosen are discarded, and you will no longer be able to draw them, which often works in your favour. This is because by eliminating the cards you desire least, you are enhancing the quality of the rest of your deck, reducing the chances of drawing useless cards on subsequent turns.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck