Tracking — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Tracking is a Hunter-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tracking is a strong effect for many Hunter decks as it allows you to pick a specific card for the current situation. It is similar in that sense to a Discover effect, which has proven very powerful since its introduction in League of Explorers. It should be noted that the cards not chosen are discarded from your deck completely.
Tracking is rarely seen in Constructed, but is sometimes included as a single copy in either a Midrange or Aggro Hunter to help you reliably hit lethal burst damage when you need it, or pick up a powerful minion like Piloted Shredder or to fill out your curve for following turns.
Tracking is a strong card in the Arena, as it will give you the option to choose between 3 cards and pick the one that suits you best for the current stage of the game. Keep in mind that the cards not chosen are discarded, and you will no longer be able to draw them, which often works in your favour. This is because by eliminating the cards you desire least, you are enhancing the quality of the rest of your deck, reducing the chances of drawing useless cards on subsequent turns.
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- Blizzard's Head of Global Human Resources is No Longer with the Company
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Financial Results Press Release
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide
- Questline Mage
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Totemly Awesome!
- Lady Vashj
- to defeat supremus solo adventure
- All the cards wich destroy Supremes in felfire are now wild