Tundra Rhino — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Tundra Rhino is a Hunter-only minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 8 with Hunter. Later, when you reach Level 43 and 44 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tundra Rhino can potentially create a huge advantage for you if you are able to follow it up with powerful Beasts like. However, due to its high casting cost, you will need to depend on it sticking to the board for a turn in order to get an advantage from it, making it too unreliable for most decks.
Tundra Rhino can offer some impact in a Beast focused Hunter deck, however these decks have mostly fallen out of favour due to the nerf to Starving Buzzard. Hunter decks in the current meta tend to favour more individually powerful cards rather than relying on multi-card combinations.
Tundra Rhino is reasonable card in Arena, it can be used as an efficient source of removal for a 2 Health minion which are very common in Arena and allows you to follow up with powerful Beasts if your opponent is able to deal with it. You can pick Tundra Rhino more highly if you have numerous cards like Animal Companion and in your deck.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge