Tundra Rhino — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Tundra Rhino is a Hunter-only minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 8 with Hunter. Later, when you reach Level 43 and 44 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tundra Rhino can potentially create a huge advantage for you if you are able to follow it up with powerful Beasts like. However, due to its high casting cost, you will need to depend on it sticking to the board for a turn in order to get an advantage from it, making it too unreliable for most decks.
Tundra Rhino can offer some impact in a Beast focused Hunter deck, however these decks have mostly fallen out of favour due to the nerf to Starving Buzzard. Hunter decks in the current meta tend to favour more individually powerful cards rather than relying on multi-card combinations.
Tundra Rhino is reasonable card in Arena, it can be used as an efficient source of removal for a 2 Health minion which are very common in Arena and allows you to follow up with powerful Beasts if your opponent is able to deal with it. You can pick Tundra Rhino more highly if you have numerous cards like Animal Companion and in your deck.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck