Tundra Rhino — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Tundra Rhino is a Hunter-only minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 8 with Hunter. Later, when you reach Level 43 and 44 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tundra Rhino can potentially create a huge advantage for you if you are able to follow it up with powerful Beasts like. However, due to its high casting cost, you will need to depend on it sticking to the board for a turn in order to get an advantage from it, making it too unreliable for most decks.
Tundra Rhino can offer some impact in a Beast focused Hunter deck, however these decks have mostly fallen out of favour due to the nerf to Starving Buzzard. Hunter decks in the current meta tend to favour more individually powerful cards rather than relying on multi-card combinations.
Tundra Rhino is reasonable card in Arena, it can be used as an efficient source of removal for a 2 Health minion which are very common in Arena and allows you to follow up with powerful Beasts if your opponent is able to deal with it. You can pick Tundra Rhino more highly if you have numerous cards likeand in your deck.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck