Wing Blast — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Wing Blast is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
When Wing Blast is played for 1 Mana, it becomes one of the best cards in the game. In the early game this is usually pretty easy to set up as both sides are often trading minions. In the late game, paying the full cost of 4 Mana is not too prohibitive, which makes Wing Blast a strong removal option.
Wing Blast is a great removal option for Hunter in Constructed, which allows the Hunter player to keep control of the board while setting up long-term damage. It is strong enough to be played in all speeds of Hunter deck, although the inability to do damage to face means it is competing with Kill Command for the removal slot in more aggressive decks.
Wing Blast is a very good card in Arena. The reduced cost can enable you to get a big advantage in board development, and the downside when you cannot activate it is not too bad in the late game.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck