Wing Blast — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Wing Blast is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
When Wing Blast is played for 1 Mana, it becomes one of the best cards in the game. In the early game this is usually pretty easy to set up as both sides are often trading minions. In the late game, paying the full cost of 4 Mana is not too prohibitive, which makes Wing Blast a strong removal option.
Wing Blast is a great removal option for Hunter in Constructed, which allows the Hunter player to keep control of the board while setting up long-term damage. It is strong enough to be played in all speeds of Hunter deck, although the inability to do damage to face means it is competing with Kill Command for the removal slot in more aggressive decks.
Wing Blast is a very good card in Arena. The reduced cost can enable you to get a big advantage in board development, and the downside when you cannot activate it is not too bad in the late game.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck