Arcane Artificer — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Arcane Artificer is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arcane Artificer gives Mage the ability to easily gain armor, which is traditionally not a Mage ability. As a cheap Elemental, it can be combined with other Elemental cards to activate their abilities.
In Constructed play, Arcane Artificer can be played in very slow Elemental decks alongside Frost Lich Jaina. The armor gain can help to stall until you stabilise using Jaina. The fact that it is a cheap Elemental means that it can often be slotted into a turn alongside another card, and be used to enable other Elementals to activate their abilities on the following turn.
Arcane Artificer is a poor Arena card. The 1/2 stats are not really good enough for a 1-drop without a great ability, and the ability to gain armor is not impactful enough in Arena. If you have a lot of Elementals already, you can raise the rating for this card a little.
Decks with Arcane Artificer
Wild Control Mage Deck Guide 10 spells, 19 minions, 1 hero card
|15,440||Apr 10 2019|
Wild OTK Mage Deck Guide 20 spells, 10 minions
|6,540||Apr 10 2019|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge