Arcane Artificer — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Arcane Artificer is a Mage-only minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Arcane Artificer gives Mage the ability to easily gain armor, which is traditionally not a Mage ability. As a cheap Elemental, it can be combined with other Elemental cards to activate their abilities.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, Arcane Artificer can be played in very slow Elemental decks alongside Frost Lich Jaina. The armor gain can help to stall until you stabilise using Jaina. The fact that it is a cheap Elemental means that it can often be slotted into a turn alongside another card, and be used to enable other Elementals to activate their abilities on the following turn.
Arcane Artificer is a poor Arena card. The 1/2 stats are not really good enough for a 1-drop without a great ability, and the ability to gain armor is not impactful enough in Arena. If you have a lot of Elementals already, you can raise the rating for this card a little.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild