Arcane Artificer — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Arcane Artificer is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arcane Artificer gives Mage the ability to easily gain armor, which is traditionally not a Mage ability. As a cheap Elemental, it can be combined with other Elemental cards to activate their abilities.
In Constructed play, Arcane Artificer can be played in very slow Elemental decks alongside Frost Lich Jaina. The armor gain can help to stall until you stabilise using Jaina. The fact that it is a cheap Elemental means that it can often be slotted into a turn alongside another card, and be used to enable other Elementals to activate their abilities on the following turn.
Arcane Artificer is a poor Arena card. The 1/2 stats are not really good enough for a 1-drop without a great ability, and the ability to gain armor is not impactful enough in Arena. If you have a lot of Elementals already, you can raise the rating for this card a little.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck