Arcane Artificer — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Arcane Artificer is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arcane Artificer gives Mage the ability to easily gain armor, which is traditionally not a Mage ability. As a cheap Elemental, it can be combined with other Elemental cards to activate their abilities.
In Constructed play, Arcane Artificer can be played in very slow Elemental decks alongside Frost Lich Jaina. The armor gain can help to stall until you stabilise using Jaina. The fact that it is a cheap Elemental means that it can often be slotted into a turn alongside another card, and be used to enable other Elementals to activate their abilities on the following turn.
Arcane Artificer is a poor Arena card. The 1/2 stats are not really good enough for a 1-drop without a great ability, and the ability to gain armor is not impactful enough in Arena. If you have a lot of Elementals already, you can raise the rating for this card a little.
Decks with Arcane Artificer
Wild Control Mage Deck Guide 10 spells, 19 minions, 1 hero card
|15,440||Apr 10 2019|
Wild OTK Mage Deck Guide 20 spells, 10 minions
|6,540||Apr 10 2019|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Warlock help and advice please ?.
- Input needed on budget mech mage ?.
- Book of Heroes Jaina Proudmoore
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide